5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deal on these batteries Anywhere I've Found
As many reviewers say, it is important to use these for the right job. Simply putting these in a TV remote would be a complete waste of money due to thier price. However, when used in an apllication that requires increased performance, these batteries are completely worth the price you pay.

Mostly, I use them for flashlights for camping and other tasks around...
Published on December 30, 2011 by kylemag

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulk Packaging
Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA 36 Batteries L91
Batteries came in two plastic tubs (see posted image)-- one tub of 20 and another of 16 -- not Energizer packaging.
Date code was "1010" which I assume to mean October, 2010 (~7% of shelf life gone), so they were not as fresh as I had hoped.
However, price was better than most other vendors on Amazon.
Published on December 19, 2011 by Mac's view

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deal on these batteries Anywhere I've Found, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA 36 Batteries L91 (Health and Beauty)

Mostly, I use them for flashlights for camping and other tasks around the house. They not only make my flashlights last longer, they increase the brightness and will not fail in freezing temperatures. I own some pretty expensive flashlights also. The lithiums are far less likely explode or leak like alkaline have been known to do. It has happened to me and ruined a flashlight on me. That being said, I recommend these for your high-end electronics like digital cameras or two-way radios and the like. They will perform better and will not be ruined by a battery malfunction.

The other great thing for the camping aspect is the lightweight of the batteries themselves. This allows me to pack them into my system and not worry about weight as they feel seemingly hollow, almost cheaply light.

I highly recommend the Powerpax battery caddy sold here on amazon for storage in camera bags or your camping system. They keep them from coliding with each other and getting damaged. You can seem my in-depth review on these items as well to gain an idea of how well they function.

You can also buy these in bulk as the shelf life is 15-16 years as advertised. I can not vouch for this personally but it is an intriguing idea for sure.

Also, these are the best deal on these batteries I have found to date. The price for each battery is the lowest on amazon, walmart, or sams club. However, that may be subject to change with fluctuations in pricing.

Overall, I highly recommend these batteries for those tasks that demand performance. They are worth the price and will keep your expensive electronics safer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulk Packaging, December 19, 2011
Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA 36 Batteries L91
However, price was better than most other vendors on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Used, February 7, 2013
batteries were used.....I am a photographer and have purchased these often. When it is a bulk pack of 4 they will last 70% of the wedding......These did not make it past 50 shots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best AA batteries, good source to buy them., July 13, 2011
Have switched all of our AA battery use for cameras, flash units, binoculars (our Image Stabilizer 'nocies use AA batteries), mp3 players, remotes, etc., to these Lithium batteries, don't even bother with any others now (except to use up current stock of those other AAs in select non-critical electronics like portable travel fans). Getting these in bulk from one source cost less (shipping included) than any local price we could find. We also use AAA sizes for other electronics that use AAA size. Are they less costly overall than alkaline batteries? Dunno, haven't kept track, but not having to change batteries nearly as often is worth it even if the long-term cost "might" be higher. That is especially true when in the field observing nature; having to interrupt a viewing to change batteries in cameras, flash units, and nocies is neither convenient nor desirable. Seller delivered our order quickly, their price was fair, so expect to buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best batteries you can get, February 9, 2014
I use these for night vision equipment. They last 3 times longer than normal alkaline batteries (60 hours vs 20!)

They are also far less sensitive to temperate, and fair less likely to leak.

Additionally, the have a 10 year plus shelf life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best disposables you can find., February 4, 2014
Best disposable batteries you can find. A must if using it for hi drain devices. I use these for covert cameras and mics/ zoom in the field.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best price I could find., January 26, 2014
I use a lot of these. 36 at a time is the best deal. These are the longest lasting lithium battery that Energizer makes. I use them in wireless microphones for several shows every week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and worth the money, January 24, 2014
Great batteries for Game Cameras, (I use as portable Security Cam), that can't be checked on regularly. I now use them in my Shop Clock, which seems to run forever w/o replacement. My Canon PowerShot 100 takes lots of pictures, and movies, and two of these batteries hold up to the demand, day after day after day. Expensive, but worth every bit because they're ready to work when you need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stupendous shelf life.. expires in 2027. Great for long-term emergency preparedness., October 2, 2013
Reader (California, USA) - See all my reviews
These are high powered batteries (as far as I know, the highest power AAs you can get) and they have an incredible shelf life. They are very light weight compared to normal batteries, so nice for carrying.

I carry some along with a battery-powered USB charger in a backpack, as a handy emergency backup power supply for my cell phone. Super light weight and easy, and though they are pricey compared to other batteries, the combination of extra oomph, long shelf life, and light weight makes them seem like a good choice for this purpose. Also I have a bunch of them in an earthquake preparedness kit, so if our power goes out for an extended period we will still be able to keep our cell phones charged for up to a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars great batteries......, July 2, 2013
these last so much longer than the others.. .money well spent..........less time replacing batteries means more time using the equipment.

$51.99