5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Source for Watch Batteries
EDIT 1/7/10: The watch batteries that I purchased from SwatchBattery and installed three weeks ago are still going strong. The SwatchBattery information page says that this supplier always ships fresh batteries that are less than two months old.

Published on December 16, 2009 by Lynne E.

2.0 out of 5 stars Got 'em on time and they work, what more can I say?
I got my batteries just three days after I ordered them and put two in a couple dead watches, and they worked fine. Seems OK to me!

EDIT: Both batteries that I put into watches died after less than a week! Seems like the vendor should check the expiration dates before sending these things out.
Published on November 17, 2009 by Alex Cox

2.0 out of 5 stars Got 'em on time and they work, what more can I say?, November 17, 2009
This review is from: Energizer Watch Batteries 364/363 SR621SW Battery New (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate Waste, December 18, 2011
I thought I was getting a steal, 5 batteries for less than $3!

Unfortunately, I should have just bought that one good battery from a store than to spend the money wasting my time, finding this deal, took longer than stated for delivery to only discover that ALL five batteries I went through DIED in a DAY!

At first I was really excited, first battery worked for a few days, then stopped. Changed it, worked for one day, died the next. Third one, fourth and fifth one, changed it, dead within the day!

What a waste of my time. Obviously, I can't even use my watch to tell how much time I've wasted. I mean, I understand, what can I expect? I am paying a huge bargain. Though I guess I was just hoping that I would be one of those lucky customers that ACTUALLY has WORKING batteries to use for my watch longer than a day.

I emailed the seller, told me to send them back the batteries/original packaging. I admit, it's my fault for throwing away all the old batteries/packaging and is pretty much out on $3 and no working watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Source for Watch Batteries, December 16, 2009

For years, I've been paying a watch repair shop $15 each time that a watch battery went dead (that's $15 per battery). Finally I Googled "replace watch battery"; found a good, instructive video; purchased a $20 tool kit from an online jewelry supply store; and ordered about $16 worth of batteries (three kinds, about 20 in all) from SwatchBattery.

I have now spent just $36 (tools included) to replace the batteries in three watches, and I have enough batteries left over to repeat the operation four more times. Watch batteries purchased from SwatchBattery cost a fraction of what they cost at a chain drug store or grocery store, and the shipping is fast and free! SwatchBattery also has a very wide selection of batteries available.

1.0 out of 5 stars Old batteries--save your money, June 15, 2012
I figured this wasn't an expensive experiment. It wasn't, but it was wasted money, and did illustrate that I'm going to have to pay more for one working battery. To be fair, the battery I put in my watch worked--for two weeks. There's no clear expiration on this blister pack of five, but the copyright is 2005. Some reviews suggest others had the same experience. The reviews are for the product and don't clearly identify which sellers might be better than others. I chose one that's fairly well rated, but it doesn't seem to have made a difference. Mine were from MYBATTERYSUPPLIER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Ordered!, August 26, 2011
These seem to be a tremendous value. I only opened one of the batteries, and it worked fine in my watch. I don't know where these came from, but it appears they are available at this ridiculously low price because the back of the packaging around each of the batteries is ever so slightly cracked open (the foil backing). It could be manufacturing, shipping, or store inventory control. I don't care. All I know is they are available at a fabulous price and I'm totally happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, January 3, 2012
I recently had a battery changed out of a Movado for $26 + TAX! Granted, if it's an expensive watch (anything over $250 in my book) then go to an experienced watch repair to get it done. Some watch case covers are really difficult to open even with tools. But if you don't mind a few scratches on the case cover of your watch, try to replace the battery yourself and save a bundle.

Replacing the batteries on my watches, an Armitron and a Bulova, were simple. The Bulova was a snap on and it was not difficult to ply open the cover, unlike the Movado. The Armitron had a screwed on cover, a watch case wrench was required to open the case cover. If you get a watch repair toolkit, make sure it comes with a case wrench that is big enough for your watch. My cheapo toolkit did not and I had a tougher time with the wrench. Both of these watches required SR621SW that the Energizer 364/363 are compatible with. Pop out the old battery and replace with the new. The only drawback so far is the batteries did not seemed to last as long as the originals that came from the manufacturers. But still, it was over a year before I replaced them. At a fraction of the cost of getting it done at the mall, I can stand to change the battery annually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energizer 364 Button batteries, December 9, 2011
I made this purchase for a Seiko watch that I couldn't keep running. The proper batteries were delivered, in very good timing. Watch keeps good time now, works great. And, the price for the whole entire pack is cheaper than buying just one from a store locally... would deal with these folks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars five for the price of one, March 9, 2014
I'll never buy batteries at the store again. You can't beat this price. Watch batteries are a rip off at the stores. Glad I found these online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energize Watch Batteries 34/363 SR621 Battery, March 8, 2014
Excellent. A great bargain. I will order these again....... And I will highly recommend my family and friends to purchase as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars batteries work well, March 7, 2014
mary hanrahan (Omaha, NE United States) - See all my reviews
The batteries arrived as promised and on time . My husband put one in my watch and it once again works perfectly. Next time when the battery tuns down I can change it out immediately.

Energizer Watch Batteries 364/363 SR621SW Battery New