Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Energy, Cold Fusion, & Antigravity: Znidarsic Science Books Paperback – November 24, 2012
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
If everyone only looked at the world from established ideas and concepts we would still believe the earth was flat at the centre of the universe everything was fundamentally only made of earth, air, water and fire. Some people like Frank Znidarsic look deeper and try to find new concepts and ideas. New ideas are alway controversial, its the exploration that counts and it matters that people are thinking of them. I highly recommend this book to anyone who thinks and likes to explore new physics ideas and possibilities.
I think you will agree this book beautifully ties together an understanding of the atom both current and new. The theory, ideas and possibilities behind his new concept had me fascinated.
1) Modern Energy Alternatives and Their Short-Comings
2) Frank's Exploration into LENR/Anti-Gravity in Mid-Late 90s
3) Frank's Theory of the Transitional Quantum State
- Accounts for Planck's Constant, State-Transition, Energy Level of Photons, etc.
- Accounts for LENR as a byproduct of the amplified magneto component of the strong force (aka spin orbit force)
- Accounts for Anti-Gravity as a byproduct of the amplified magneto component of gravitational force
- Stimulation/Transition of BEC Structures Critical to Effects Manifesting
First half of book for the general reader, second half heavier on the mathematical derivation. Something for everyone, and even if Frank didn't write about the more speculative fields of LENR/Anti-Gravity at all I think his theory would have merit/stand alone simply because it seems to solve many quantum enigmas from a classical approach.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is a self-published ("Znidarsic Science Books" indeed) collection of nonsense that would not be published by any reputable organization. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Fred Z.
Good points but too many formulas. Kind of boring to read.Published 18 months ago by Paulo Francisco