5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Energy Oracle Cards - Sandra Anne Taylor (App)
Love this app so much, I was led to purchase the actual card deck! Very accurate! And the images are awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy Oracle card app review, July 25, 2014
This review is from: Energy Oracle Cards - Sandra Anne Taylor (App)
I love this card app you get alot for your money.for 9.99 you can save 1 card,3 card,5 card,7,card,9 card and 12 card spreads.I love especially that they is a 9 card spread not many card apps that i've seen do anyway.I find even though I like that there is a 9 card spread I mostly do the 5 card spread which is the situation or concern spread which really gives some good advice.Having the app of this card deck motivates me to do more spreads because I can save them and look at them later where with the physical card deck which I also have I can't really save spreads for long periods of time with that.The energy oracle cards are very beautiful as well.So if you are wanting a card deck app this is one of the card deck apps you should get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Energy Oracle Cards - Sandra Anne Taylor (App)
Outstanding! Nails it every time with easy to see correlations to my questions. Really love this and I've been using many decks for many years, and have 6 other app decks. This is my go to deck now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting Serious About Energy Work, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Energy Oracle Cards - Sandra Anne Taylor (App)
I've been learning some useful things about what's happening in present time with my energy. This is one of my favorite decks by far to use for spiritual journaling on a regular basis. I highly recommend it to anyone who seriously wants to get on with spiritual growth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Deck, Accurate Answers, Great App, March 21, 2014
Ama Su Nilia (Right Here Right Now) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Energy Oracle Cards - Sandra Anne Taylor (App)
I am loving the Energy Oracle Cards. Why? They are beautiful and, most importantly, they seem to reply to my queries and connect with what is going on in my life every time!

The cards are a mix of Tarot Major Arcana, Angels cards, Chakras and male and female archetypes. An eclectic but original and interesting deck! Unlike other oracles, these cards have upright and reverse meanings, which adds depth to the deck and makes it more versatile.

The deck has visual harmony and a modern feeling. The back is a beautiful patterned blue/s motif, while the images by Jena DellaGrottaglia are just beautiful! She has mixed illustration elements with digital photographs, framed them in gold, and included a green and golden marquee at the bottom of the card with the title in it. The images are neat, clear and colourful, with a mix of pastel colours, vibrant colours, and gold elements, which create a magic imagery. However, some of the male models are to macho six pack or too metro-sexual to be angelic... I would say that the deck is perfect for women, perhaps not as much for men users, but this is just my impression.

The app has all the quality and savoir fair of Oceanhouse Media's tarot and oracle apps: Introduction by the author (story, how to use the cards, purpose of the cards and advice on how to do a reading), great vibrant colours, different spreads, shuffle sound (which can be muted) and saving and sharing options. All of this makes your consultation and use of the deck easy, fast and enjoyable every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy Oracle Cards, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Energy Oracle Cards - Sandra Anne Taylor (App)
Very well illustrated cards and the messages they contain are awesome. Would recommend them to anyone needing daily support and guidance

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2014