Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

93%

on April 23, 2012
I live in Japan, one of these who love flashlights(surefire).Surefire lights run with CR123 batteries, and it isn't cheap to keep using them everyday, but these K2 energy batteries just changed my flashlight-life! lol
I'd recommend it to everyone who uses surefire flashlights. (but also be careful using the batteries in non-surefire light) cuz some of other flashlights do not have the DC-DC converter so it could die due to a higher voltage. (Normally a CR123 has 3v, but this one has 3.2v-3.3v.
on December 4, 2013
I use the batteries for the MagLite Mag-tac LED flashlight. I have recharged them several times and seems to be functioning as advertised. They are expensive, but I wanted something that worked well to power my expensive flashlight and so far they are a good pair. Have been using it for four months and no problem so far.
on August 29, 2015
as Ive been trying to find some rechargeable cr123 batteries that arent fully lying to my face I came across these. They buried the maH in the product details because they were actually honest (at least I thing they were) about their rating. The problem is that 600maH is kind of low and the batteries are kind of expensive for what you get... 2 batteries and a charger for 50 bucks. Sure its shipping right off the sweatshop floor in china but I can get a tenergy pack with charger (that has house and car chargers) whose batteries are 750maH for 30 bucks. The only reason I didnt is because of the negative reviews of the Tenergy brand... well that and I dont need a model specific battery charger since I have a nitecore.
on December 29, 2015
I ordered two sets of these batteries over a year ago. I still haven't opened the second package because the first ones are still running. I use them in a Surefire GPX flashlight, and they last about 1.5-2 weeks per charge.
on November 27, 2015
Charges the batterys that are used in my SUREFIRE 6P There were zero instructions with it, when it's red, it's charging, when the light tuns green, I assume youi have a full charge.
on April 4, 2014
Nice that it comes with wall and cigarette chargers very good product chargers fast too better because you don't have to throw them away
on July 24, 2014
nice k2 energy
on August 29, 2015
Works fine. Includes 2 batteries, 120V line voltage plug and 12V car adapter.
on February 8, 2016
This is an incredible charger I wish it was still available.
on July 21, 2015
Excellent, thank you very macth