Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Energy Vampires: A Practical Guide for Psychic Self-Protection
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 3, 2014
This book is an O.K. read I say this because I was looking for a book that gave specific instructions on protection from other people i.e. psychic's deliberately trying to attack you and may cause harm due to magiik
on December 22, 2007
I have come in for a lot of ribbing for buying this book, even from people who unequivocally believe some other people are out to bleed you dry. I think the defensive shield-raising exercises are as good as anything else around, but I don't think aura-viewing is something everyone can develop as easily as the author suggests. I'm going to lend it to my metaphysically-inclined friend who had never heard of grounding and centering and shielding.
on December 17, 2007
This book describes will how moral choices can save us from victimization. The parts about holiness or "positive energy" as a defense against people who would use us through physical means is also good advice. The thoughts on how to achieve a state of holiness are crude to non existent. The book also neglects to show us the very phenomena that the book's title advertises.
If you are looking for a book that tells you instances of people avoiding physical threats, the you will appreciate parts of this book. However, many authors have illustrated adequately these situations and in my opinion in much more completely and appropriately. As for the phenomena of psychic vampirism, the subject is not adequately addressed.
on August 14, 2008
I found this book extremely interesting, especially the introduction. Even though there are some exercises that I wouldn't do myself, that involve rituals, but the mental exercises were extremely efficient.

I also loved the case studies, which explained a lot of behaviors/traits that others possess and certain cases that I could use and benefit greatly if I was ever in that particular situation, especially when it comes to pressure in the workplace.
on November 19, 2013
Excellent info on IDing and categorizing energy suckers! Good reading with ways to I'd and protect oneself! Would recommend it highly!
on May 4, 2013
This is a great book for the content discussed however, more on the subject is needed to fully protect onesself.
on February 4, 2016
Perhaps it's me, but I simply just couldn't get the advice in the book to work for me.
on December 20, 2014
Beware! They are out there. Read this book to be informed and aware.
on January 24, 2016