- Pressure gauge with 4"-dia. face for measuring and monitoring pressure within a hydraulic system
- Lower-mount connection with 1/4" NPTF male threads
- Dual scale for reading 0 to 10,000 psi and 0 to 700 bar with +/-1.0% accuracy
- Sealed glycerin filling for more stable readings and better visibility than dry gauges
- Safety blow-out disk for protection in case of over pressurization
Enerpac G4088L 4"-Dia. Hydraulic Pressure Gauge with Dual 0 to 10,000 PSI and 0 to 700 Bar Range, 1/4" NPTF Male Lower-Mount Connection
|Price:||$171.70 ($171.70 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$23.30 (12%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
This Enerpac G4088L pressure gauge with 4"-dia. face displays a dual scale ... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
This Enerpac G4088L pressure gauge with 4"-dia. face displays a dual scale of 0 to 10,000 psi (pounds per square inch) and 0 to 700 bar to measure and help monitor pressure within a hydraulic system. It has a lower-mount connection with 1/4" National Pipe Taper Fuel (NPTF) male threads. Glycerin is sealed into the gauge to provide more stable readings and better visibility than dry gauges. The safety blowout disk provides a place of failure in case of over pressurization to help protect the rest of the gauge. Accuracy is +/-1.0%.
Enerpac manufactures high-pressure tools and equipment for industrial applications. The company, founded in 1910, is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI.