- Submerged electric pump for powering small to medium-size single-acting hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic tool
- 115V/0.5 HP motor submerged in 1.5 gal. reservoir for cool, quiet operation
- Two speeds for pumping efficiency and optimal flow
- Three-way, two-position valve for controlling direction of hydraulic fluid
- Flow rate of 20 cu. in. per minute at maximum operating pressure of 10,000 psi
Enerpac PEM-1201B Submerged Electric Pump with 3 Way Valve and 115 Volts
|Price:||$2,854.00 ($2,854.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||53 pounds|
The Enerpac PEM-1201B submerged electric pump contains a 115V/0.5 HP electr... See more product details
The Enerpac PEM-1201B submerged electric pump contains a 115V/0.5 HP electric motor, holds up to 1.5 gal. of hydraulic fluid, and is suitable for powering a small to medium-size single-acting hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic tool. The motor is located in the reservoir and submerged in the hydraulic fluid for cool, quiet operation. A 40-micron filter in the internal return line helps remove impurities to keep the hydraulic fluid clean. The pump has a tube along the side for monitoring the fluid level. The pump has two speeds for pumping efficiency and optimal flow. The three-way, two-position valve controls the direction of the hydraulic fluid in a single-acting system. The output flow rate is 20 cu. in. per minute at 10,000 psi (pounds per square inch). An externally adjustable relief valve can be used to prevent overloading. This hydraulic pump weighs 53 lb. and has a maximum operating pressure of 10,000 psi.
Enerpac manufactures high-pressure tools and equipment for industrial applications. The company, founded in 1910, is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI.