- Electric hydraulic pump for powering small to medium-size double-acting hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic tool
- Protective molded covering with handle for carrying
- 1 gal. reservoir for hydraulic fluid
- Four-way, three-position valve for controlling direction of hydraulic fluid
- Flow rate of 20 cu. in. per minute at maximum operating pressure of 10,000 psi
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Enerpac PUJ-1401E Economy Electric Pump with VM4 Valve and 4 Liters Usable Oil Capacity
|Price:||$2,405.62 ($2,405.62 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$189.38 (7%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
The Enerpac PUJ-1401E economy electric pump contains a 230V/0.5 HP electric... See more product details
The Enerpac PUJ-1401E economy electric pump contains a 230V/0.5 HP electric motor, holds up to 1 gal. of hydraulic fluid, and is suitable for powering a small to medium-size double-acting hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic tool. A 24V remote control is connected to the pump by a 10' cord for remote operation. The pump's molded covering helps protect the motor and has a handle for carrying. The pump has two speeds for pumping efficiency and optimal flow. The four-way, three-position valve controls the direction of the hydraulic fluid in a double-acting system. The output flow rate is 200 cu. in. per minute at 200 psi (pounds per square inch) or 20 cu. in. per minute at 10,000 psi. This hydraulic pump weighs 36 lb. and has a maximum operating pressure of 10,000 psi.
Enerpac manufactures high-pressure tools and equipment for industrial applications. The company, founded in 1910, is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI.