- Check valve to ensure flow of oil in only one direction when hydraulic piston extends
- Lever to manually open valve to allow backflow of oil when piston retracts
- For use in load-holding applications with double or single-acting cylinders (sold separately)
- 3/8"-18 NPTF contacts for connection to the hydraulic system
- Rated for 10,000-psi operating pressure
Enerpac V-66 Manually-Operated Check Valve
|Price:||$279.65 ($279.65 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$38.35 (12%)|
Order it now.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Item Weight||2.3 pounds|
|National Stock Number||4820-01-013-5867|
This Enerpac V-66 manually-operated check valve ensures the flow of oil in ... See more product details
This Enerpac V-66 manually-operated check valve ensures the flow of oil in only direction when the hydraulic cylinder's piston extends and allows the oil to flow back during piston retraction when the lever is turned by hand. The valve has 3/8"-18 National Pipe Thread Fuel (NPTF) connections hook up to the hydraulic system with a double or single acting cylinder (sold separately) for use in load-holding applications. The valve is rated for 10,000-psi (pounds per square inch) operating pressure.
Enerpac manufactures high-pressure tools and equipment for industrial applications. The company, founded in 1910, is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI.