Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Enesco Big Sister 7" Photo Album
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 2, 2013
I read the reviews and bought this for my 3 1/2 year old grand daughter when her little brother was born. The reviews raved about this. My daughter and I were skeptical and could not imagine it being that great. Boy were we wrong and the reviews were right, she loved this and carried it everywhere. I have never seen her so attached to a little purse/picture book. She shows it to everyone. So glad I bought this. I will be buying this a big sister presents from now on.
on January 4, 2012
My daughter received this album as a gift from her cousin (they're the same age,3). My daughter loves the album we've filled it with pics of me (mom), her dad, her with us, her cousin, aunts and uncles and now that our new addition to the family arrived we've added pics of her with her little sister. She loves it so much I decided to give her cousin the same album for xmas since now she will be a big sis to a little brother at the end of this month. This gift reminds them of those that are important to them in their lives, it's a great keepsake for a little one to tote around and show off to those they want to :)
on July 17, 2016
I got this for my older daughter when our baby was born. She LOVED it!!! She was so excited to have a little book to carry around with her to show of her baby sister. She took it EVERYWHERE for at least 2 weeks. Here are a few things to be aware of: 1. it is a fabric book which is nice, but can to smashed in a bag. The fabric is a terrycloth. 2. It fits 4x6 pictures, but you will have to cut a bit off to get them to fit. 3. The pages are THICK clear plastic that is also bendable. Overall this was a great purchase and I would buy it again.
on May 22, 2016
Very cute. Hard to find this version. Most sites have the new cheap-looking version with pink people. This is the nice older well made version. Too bad they don't have the old version of the big brother album in stock, too.
on May 18, 2016
Our toddler enjoyed his Big Brother brag book so much that we just had to get the Big Sister version for his, soon-to-be big sister, classmate's 3 year birthday party! These books instill love and pride in the sibling who shares it with folks, it is sure to wow show-and-tell time everywhere ;)
on December 6, 2013
Bought this for my 3 year old granddaughter when her baby brother was born - along with two disposable cameras (hoping at least a couple would turn out good) Lol! She was on Cloud 9 - not only was her baby brother perfect and she was so important as the Big Sister - but she also got to take pictures of him and everyone who come to see him! Actually - she got pretty good at it! She would tell people - "I'm going to put them in my album" - and then showed them this case. They all just fussed over it. GREAT BIG SISTER GIFT!
on June 12, 2016
This makes a great gift for a toddler who is welcoming a baby brother or sister to their home. We purchased this for our daughter since my wife had just had a baby. She's turning two and loves her new baby (our son). We quickly printed of pictures of her holding our son and added it to her album. She loves carrying the album around and showing off her baby brother. It is perfect for a little kid. However, the inside is made of a plastic that gets stuck to the pictures. We are not planning on removing the pictures from the album so it's not a big deal. If you plan on changing the pictures from the album every so often, then this is not a product for you. The album holds a total of 12 pictures.
on February 13, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my niece who recently became a big sister. This is a very well made photo album. My 18 month old niece carried it around and showed off her new baby brother. The material the pages are made out of makes it difficult for her to get the picture out. Therefore, she can't tear them up.
on September 23, 2007
This product is exactly as shown. Inside are 6 double-sided heavy durable vinyl pages which hold a total of twelve 4" x 6" photos--there are no text, story or pictures inside. Enthusiastically received by a 2-1/2 year old big sister and her one-year-old brother.
on September 23, 2014
I love it! Its made well and its very cute... I put pictures of my 2 y/o Granddaughter (the big sister), and her little 2 month old brother (my new Grandson), in the photo album and she loved it for her birthday! Its a smart and cute gift idea! She's proud to be a big sister!