Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Enfagrow Toddler Transitions Infant and Toddler Formula - 20 oz Powder Can (4 pk)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 80 Ounce (Subscribe & Save)|Change

on June 6, 2014
We switched from the infant formula to the toddler transitions with our son at 11 months. We were planning on starting milk in a month or so and this was cheaper. Big mistake. He got quite constipated. We switched back to the infant formula and he is doing great. I realize that this may not be a problem for all babies, but it is a potential problem so I wanted to let the other mom's know.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hello Dorion. We're sorry to hear that your son had this reaction to our Enfagrow Toddler Transitions. Our Product Information Team would like to learn more about his experience. Please call us at 1-800-222-9123 (Option 3) so that we can assist you further. Thank you in advance.
on March 8, 2016
We bought this for our 11 month old after her dad suggested it. This was a major mistake.

1. Corn syrup solids are the third ingredient in the formula. Additionally, there are 10.8 grams of carbohydrates in the formula per serving which is 5 ounces. Read the ingredients and you will know the bulk of those carbs are in fact sugar from the corn syrup solids. Paying this much money for sugar milk is ridiculous. I could make much more old school formula with PET milk and Karo syrup with added vitamin drops for far less money.

2. This formula constipated my daughter so badly she cried while making bowel movements. We eliminated every food that could possibly be constipating. This was the only thing left. That's when I connected the dots and realized this problem started when we started her on this formula. Her stool was hard like dried out play doh which leads me to #3.

3. Iron, which is so important for babies, was not the cause of the hardened stools as the amount is the same as in the infant formula. Instead, the hardened stools seemed to come from the calcium and phosphorus which are triple the amount that's in the infant formula.

For some people this formula may work. However, for us, this formula caused nothing but pain and distress. We had to actually stop giving her formula and give her nothing but juice and water in order to get her stools back to a normal consistency. She will be one year old in 2 weeks and we will give her whole milk. In the meantime we will not give her this formula again.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Our infant formulas and infant and toddler formulas, such as our Enfagrow Transitions, are designed to provide a level of carbohydrate similar to the level of carbohydrate in breast milk, on an ounce-per-ounce basis. As a source of carbohydrates, corn syrup solids provide energy for the body and are clinically shown to be readily digestible and well tolerated by infants. Please know that corn syrup solids are not the same as high-fructose corn syrup. Additionally, the corn syrup solids in most of our products have a sweetness level similar to lactose, the carbohydrate in cow's milk.

I am sorry to learn that your daughter experienced constipation with our Enfagrow Transitions. Our Product Information Team would like to hear more about her experience. Please call us at 1-800-222-9123 (Option 1) at your earliest convenience. Thank you!
on May 25, 2016
I bought this formula since my baby is 10 months for several times and I have been using the Amazon Export Sales LLC as the supplier. It seems good in my previous purchase. However, in my recent purchase of 8 packs, I am not comfortbable if this is the real product. The formular,no matter how you shake the bottle with warm water, there are a thick layer of milk foam, and the foam will not fade away and even left over on the bottom/neck of the bottle. I feel certain this is there when you shake the bottle to melt the formuler into the water. I remembered this has never been so for all my past purchase, so there must be something there.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Please contact the Enfamil Product Information Team at 800-222-9123 (option 1) regarding the issues with the formula. Also contact Amazon Customer Service regarding your concerns.
on September 5, 2015
Our 2 year old son has been using this formula for about a year now. We haven't experienced any issues and he doesn't seem to mind the taste at all. Being able to buy it in a pack of 4 is very nice and definitely cheaper than buying single tubs at the grocery store.
on October 8, 2015
My kid doesn't have any issue with this stage 2 powder whatsoever, actually no problem with any brand (Similac or Enfamil), no problem with neither powder or liquid. I feel for the parents who complained about it in the reviews, but I do think Enfamil is very trustable brand.

I thought the cans don't come with scoops, but it turned out they are buried deep inside the powder!
on October 12, 2015
This formula worked really well for us when we transitioned our daughter (preemie born at 29 weeks) off of Similac NeoSure for premature babies on to a toddler formula when she was a year old. She had no side effects due to the transition.

It was recommended to us by our pediatrician as being typically well tolerated, but we wouldn't have used it if she hadn't been happy with it. It's so much cheaper than specialty premature kiddo formula too - yay! :-)
on September 22, 2015
Horrible horrible horrible.. I did not buy this from amazon but from a store.

Its made my poor baby girl constipated .. I used this for 2 days .

Do not buy, its better to transition ur child to whole milk rather than enfagrow.

I'd happily give this 0 stars if i could
Aliya,
I am so sorry to learn of your daughter's discomfort with our Enfagrow Toddler Transitions Milk Drink. Please contact our Product Information Department at your earliest convenience regarding your daughter's issues. Please call 800-222-9123 (press 1). Thank you in advance.
on June 23, 2016
It contains corn syrup solids. Thank goodness I checked ingredients before opening the canister. Comparing with the Infant 1, major difference is in much higher calcium and phosphorus. All the DHA etc. are the same. I am not going to run the risk of causing baby constipation by switching. Returning.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Our Enfagrow Transitions is based on older infant and toddler needs, and therefore, differs from our routine infant formulas. The protein, calcium and phosphorus levels in Enfagrow Transitions are more reflective of the levels found in cow's milk. Thank you for considering our Enfagrow Transitions!
on November 8, 2015
Our son was born with severe acid reflux. He has been on enfamil ar since birth. With this product, we have been able to easily transition him off of the AR at 10 months. He has also been able to come off of his reflux meds. This is a great formula transition.
on December 12, 2015
Hi,
Sorry for that I can't grade this product now.
I think I might have bought some fake/unqualified product. And I really need someone to take a look at this issue as soon as possible.
I bought this "Enfagrow Toddler Transitions Infant and Toddler Formula - 20 oz Powder Can (4 pk)" twice for my nephew. The first one is in September, the second one is in November. However, the package styles have some difference and the weight of each can are varied which is very suspicious. I uploaded several pictures for further explain. The first 3 photos are the ones I bought in September, the last 3 photos are the ones I bought in November. The color of the cap are different. The one I bought in November seems has worse quality since the rim of the cap is coarse. The color of can's body are slightly lighter then the September one's. I also show the used-by date on the bottom of cans in hope that maybe someone could help me to verified those product are fake or not.

I check my order list and confirm that both of the two orders are sold by Amazon.com LLC. I believe Amazon has its own way to do quality control of their goods but the ones I bought in November are really suspicious. Could anyone help me to confirm those milk powders are real and qualified ones? It is very important for the baby, my nephew and if more details are needed, feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Thanks
review image review image review image review image review image review image
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Le, our Product Education and Safety Team would like to assist you with your concern. Please call us at 1-800-222-9123 (Option 1) at your earliest convenience. Thank you for purchasing our Enfagrow Transitions for your nephew!