- D-VI-SOL IS THE MOST WIDELY USED VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENT FOR BABIES IN CANADA.
- Doctors recommend a vitamin D supplement right from birth when breastfeeding.
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for your baby, But did you know that it might contain only 15 to 40 I.U. (International Units) of vitamin D per litre? That's only 10% of the recommended daily intake.
- mportant organizations like the Canadian Paediatric Society, Dietitians of Canada, and Health Canada jointly recommend that infants receive 400 I.U. of vitamin D per day.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player