|Price:||$8.68 ($5.23 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.11 (20%)|
- Enfamil D-Vi-Sol is a liquid vitamin D supplement for breastfed and partially breastfed infants.
- Enfamil D-Vi-Sol meets the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation of 400 IU of supplemental vitamin D per day for all breastfed and partially breastfed infants who do not receive at least 1 L of infant formula per day.
- In one convenient liquid dose, Enfamil D-Vi-Sol provides 400 IU of vitamin D, an essential vitamin that helps your baby absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth*. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Product may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, fruit juice, cereal or other foods to increase acceptance.
- Enfamil D-Vi-Sol is part of the Enfamil Family of Pediatric Vitamin Drops, the #1 selling brand.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Pack of 1
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
To start, my wife and I are both pharmacists and we take very seriously any product we will be giving our baby on a daily basis. The reviews in existence for this product are downright scary with people complaining about the bad taste and the artificial caramel coloring. We've been giving our baby the Enfamil drops for about 5 months now - we always mix it in bottled breast milk and he doesn't have any problems with it. As for the artificial caramel coloring - I completely agree with the critics and wish Enfamil would remove this unnecessary ingredient.
My biggest concern for the Ddrops is that one of the advantages is that it is only one drop of liquid instead of a whole milliliter that is needed with the Enfamil product. The issue is that the smaller the volume, the less accurate your dose is. In other words, I feel much safer giving a dose of something that is a larger volume such as one milliliter as opposed to one single drop. If a child gets a little too much or too little Vitamin D in a day, it's probably not a big deal, but again for something you're supposed to give your child on a daily basis, I'd rather do it correctly every time.
Additionally, the Ddrops make you feel comfortable with a "Mother's Choice" seal - however this seal does not mean much from a clinician's perspective. It is simply a product many people like because it is easy to use and tastes great.Read more ›
The good thing is that there is an alternative that is not only all natural but also much cheaper on a daily basis: Carlson's Vitamin D drops for babies. Pure conentrated Vitamin D, one drop on a pacifier is enough -- the babies don't even notice it and we haven't had any complications with them ever since.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely not. This made my child vomit up a very large amount of half digested breast milk every time we gave this. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Lauren B
Great product! My son takes it just fine. Some reviews say their baby doesn't like the taste, but my son doesn't seem to mind it a bit. He slurps it right up!Published 9 days ago by Kelly
I bought this for my infant son and I can't get him to swallow it. The dosage fluid amount is larger than I expected and he tends to just spit most of it out. Read morePublished 10 days ago by brandon ragains
Get the drop version of Vitamin D instead. This stuff is nasty. It smells like cough syrup and you have to use a full ml of liquid. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Chris
My daughter likes the taste of this and the dropper it comes with makes it easy to administer to child. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Euphie A.
Gave my baby the worst tummy problems. Throwing up constantly. Do your research before buying these!!!!Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer