5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Loves it
I'll keep this review pretty basic.

Published 16 months ago by Morphling

3.0 out of 5 stars Not same size as two pack from store
Have not ordered this yet but wanted to clarify that the two pack sold in stores for around $24 is actually two 17.5 oz pkgs. so make sure you are comparing apples to apples. I have not found the 23 oz replacement bags without tub in stores and like the idea of creating less waste with these bags.
Published 17 months ago by S. Hampel

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Loves it, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Enfamil Newborn Infant Formula, 23.4 Ounces (Pack of 5) = 117 Total Ounces (Health and Beauty)
I'll keep this review pretty basic.

My son loves this stuff. He drinks it up. He isn't a bad or fussy baby or anything. He doesn't spit up or vomit(well no more than any typical baby). He is very easy to burp on this stuff too - maybe it's in my head, but when I tried the other couple big brands you get as a new parent I was spending 10 minutes burping him. On Enfamil he burps in 30 seconds or less and I can get back to feeding him which means I can get back to bed quicker. Plus I'm sure he feels better burping faster than keeping that in.

Others have said this smells bad or tastes bad or whatever. I think it tastes no different than other dried milk products (obviously it's different, but even as an adult I love milk but powder milk is beyond gross to me.) I will say this stuff doesn't smell bad to me though. The other major brands smell putrid. This stuff doesn't smell anywhich way to me. Like I said, my son drinks it up and he's happy and growing.

Price - Amazon has a fair price and set up if you do the whole prime and subscribe and save. I don't do this for a few reasons and especially with formula and diapers - we have 3 grandparents who are constantly picking up something on sale or dropping off more when they baby sit. Also, if you have half a brain and use the checks Enfamil sends you combined with coupons (you can do both at once) it comes out just as cheap as Amazon or the store brands. Enfamil after a few months hasn't stopped sending the checks and my whole family easily finds many coupons so this is pretty viable as a solution to save money. Also to those who complain formula is expensive - it is to a point. What many refuse to even speak of about breastfeeding though is the incredible amount of time it requires. Even if you pump and have a great set up for that you are taking many hours of your week to do just that. I'm sure the breastfeeding camp demonizes us formula feeders but this is a simple fact - time is money these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy in bulk and save!, April 15, 2012
Soloban (Huntsville, AL) - See all my reviews
This is the way to purchase formula, buy in bulk and save. I looked through all the local big box stores and grocery stores and most had a 23.4oz tub anywhere from $24.99-$26.99. As an FYI, it does not come with a tub, it does however come with a couple extra scoops. Here's a hint, take one of the extra scoops and mark it half way so you can make bottles with odd number of oz (1oz, 3oz, etc..). Our newborn went through 4 of the 5 bags from Week 3 to Week 7.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best price we can find, June 29, 2012
Let's face it - if you're looking at this formula you've probably already decided to use it. Babies vary, but ours likes it fine made with room-temperature water.

We've checked prices everywhere we could think of, and this with the "Subscribe and Save" discount is the best price we could find. But it's pretty close, so do your own homework; your local stores may have a different price than ours do.

Baby's gonna drink a lot of this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked well for us, September 11, 2013
worked well for us plus the deal was great. we've moved on to infant version now......can;t say anything negative about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not same size as two pack from store, February 25, 2013
S. Hampel (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars too much gas, December 17, 2012
My daughter had too much gas on this product. We switched to gentleease which worked great. don't hesitate to switch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter likes it, October 19, 2012
Enfamil was recommended by our pediatrician, we researched and settled on feeding our newborn this formula, our little one wants more of it all the time. Price is OK and the convenience of subscribe & save make this Amazon offering attractive. Thinking of joining Amazon Mom for diaper discounts too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves this formula, October 10, 2012
If you don't want or can't breastfeed, I highly recommend starting with this formula. My little one loves it and he has had no problems with gas. My pediatrician also recommends this formula. He says it is the "Mercedes Benz of formula brands".

I would also like to comment on the convenience of ordering this 5 Pack set. For my 3 month old it is a little more than a one month supply. I think Amazon does a great job in packaging it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Formula, September 6, 2012
My baby loved this formula from the beginning. I was unable to produce enough breast milk for him but with the help of this formula I was able to keep him healthy and growing. We had minimal issues with gas and he didn't mind the taste. Also, buying this package of 5 refill packs was truly helpful. I never felt as if I was running low on formula, which as a new mommy, you want to avoid any and as much stress as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, July 4, 2012
Can't beat the price, and having a month's worth shipped to my door is so convenient. Less stress, and more time to spend with my baby.

Rate and Discover Movies