Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
The gentle ease uses a different set of proteins I believe to be easier on the stomach. The infant ones use less broken down proteins than the newborn ones because at that point their stomachs can digest them better. At least that's my understanding. I highly recommend calling Enfamil or asking through their FB page though - their customer service is stellar!
Dec 28, 2014 by Wendy Litteral
votes
We get Enfamil delivered from Amazon about once a month. The expiration date is always a year or more away. Sometimes we get one that is from the same manufacturing lot as the previous month's delivery, but still a year or more away.
Dec 19, 2014 by Kojones
votes
date Nov 9, 2013
??? as in... the expiration date??
Nov 9, 2013 by Brooke
votes
I bought it about 3 weeks ago and the expiration date is OCTOBER 2013. Very disappointed.
Sep 26, 2013 by Jen
votes
You should call Enfamil, 1-800-baby123 (8a to 4:30p central).
Sep 5, 2011 by J. Cereck
votes
The use-by date has always been over a year away in our orders. The packaging has the date on a sticker. Good luck!
Nov 11, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
When I got it in the mail the expiration date was only a couple months after I bought it. I recently had to throw it out unopened because the date passed.
Jun 18, 2013 by Sarah
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers