Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

67%
33%

on December 26, 2012
Good easy to follow guide for performing finite element analysis with solidworks. As with other books by the same publisher, the tutorials are easy to follow and provide a good understanding of how to use solidworks.
on July 22, 2012
The book contents are easy to assimilate and bring very useful hints on how to better use the several SW-2012 simultaion tools. I recommend this book as an useful aid for those who are self-learning.
on December 16, 2012
I only saved 75% on my books this semester by buying international versions online rather than buying from the bookstore. This was an excellent version. Bigger than the students around me but no issues with conversions. Everything was exactly the same.