Englacha Plastic Board Rider, Black
- Double your stroller
- Easily attach/detach on/from stroller
- High quality but cheapest price in the market
- For more walking space please buy Englacha Cozy Stroll Handle Extension Bar, it can increase extra 12~15 cm walking space behind the rider/glider attached on the stroller after installed when in use.
- Our rider size is adequate for upto 3-year-old kid standing on the board
- The adapters we used on this model rider is not universal, the adapters have to be attached on horizontal tube/axle in the rear structure of stroller before used.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here's what I love about it.
1) Easy to install. It takes time... there are a few screws but it's not complicated.
2) There are no attachments to leave on the stroller. If you don't want/need to use it it removes quickly and completely.
3) Seems sturdy. Both my 2-year old and 5-year old have used it without problems.
4) It takes the terrain pretty well. Even going down simple curbs it works well enough. You cannot expect a stroller board to ride like anything but.
5) The price is reasonable.
From opening the box to having it installed and adjusted for our BOB, it took my husband 15 minutes. He said it was an easy job. A tool came with the product, so you don't have to drag your tool box out.
With this board installed, you can still use your foot brake on the BOB.
I love how the board comes off easily. You pull on the two "triggers" and the thing comes right off in 2 seconds with no tools. That's got to be a huge plus for anybody.
The best part is, my toddler loves riding on this. He calls it his "skate board". It's very sturdy and stable. There is no learning curve. He just got on it the first time and off we went.
Just FYI, I do find that because my toddler is on the shorter side, when he's on this board, he can't really see above the BOB stroller. He sticks his head between the canopy and the stroller handle, so there's not much for him to grab onto. He sort of hangs onto the two sides of the handlebar. It probably bothers me a bit more than it bothers him. And because I am short and have short arms, I walk pretty close to the back of the stroller, so I have to be extra careful not to kick the board when I'm walking. It's probably not as big of a deal when your arms are longer and you walk further away from the stroller.Read more ›
As far as use, our now 5 year-old loves it. He sticks his head up through the handlebars and makes faces at his little sister below. For mom and dad, it is somewhat awkward to push around. It helps that we are tall and have long arms, but our feet definitely hit the board from time to time. Also, one of the things I love about the Bob Revolutions is that you can pop them over a curb pretty easily. You cannot do that with someone riding on this board. I would imagine that's an issue with any buddy board, though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this! It was perfect for our trip to Disney World with out 5 and 2 year old. This fits perfectly with our Bob stroller and both kids enjoyed riding on it. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Hthtex
Works perfectly with our Maclaren stroller. We used it in Disney for three days and no problems!Published 1 month ago by jzah04
If you're 5'6" or shorter you may have trouble pushing the stroller with the kid in front of you. Such was the case for our family on a BOB and Britax B-Agile strollers. Read morePublished 1 month ago by B
Fits our Britax and seems well made. It allows for backing up and all sorts of maneuvering really well. Teddy bear face on it is a bonus.Published 2 months ago by cgw123
I picked this up to help with my 3 year old on trips to visit my parents. We attached it to two kinds of umbrella strollers (Maclaren Triumph and First Years Ignite). Read morePublished 2 months ago by Stepone
I was hesitant to buy since I have britax b agile stroller and some of the comments said it wouldn't work. But it works and fits perfectly. Read morePublished 2 months ago by KatieA
We love this board. We are using it on the back of an older Bob Revolution Dualie and it's perfect for an older child to hop on and off easily. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Erika McLemore
I have the Britax B-agile. The scooter fits however it is somewhat difficult for my daughter to hold on to the stroller handle. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Kadiorio
We bought this for our trip to Disneyland and took it off the stroller before we reached the park. This leaves no room for the adult pushing the stroller to walk. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jamie Gentry