Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New England Breakfast Gift Basket Classic
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 31, 2011
My wife and I wanted to get a gift basket like this for her father for Christmas. We weren't going to be able to visit in person this year and enjoy Christmas morning breakfast and thought a gift basket would be nice. After researching tons of options I became frustrated that so often the shipping on products like this cost more than the actual products themselves. Let's face it, a pre-arranged gift basket of food is rarely going to be a "value". But when you add in shipping these things can be down right outrageous. We came across this basket and it was available with Amazon Prime free shipping. Not only that, it was less expensive than other alternatives we were looking at (some from other non-Amazon vendors). We went ahead and ordered this. It arrived exactly on time in excellent condition and, according to my father-in-law, it was excellent. I have no complaints and was happy to find this option. I was pleased with the company and Amazon. Hopefully it remains "prime-eligible" in the future.
on December 17, 2013
SHAME ON AMAZON! The amount of packaging involved in this product out weighs the product its self. This is a little tiny basket of SMALL products wrapped in a HUGE blue bag and a GIANT box. What a rip off.
on December 12, 2013
The product description is not complete with what is really included for the price. What is the weight of the bacon, amount of each product? The complete description should include approximate number of servings for each product. When sending this as a gift, naturally the recipent will tell you what a wonderful gift you sent, but you are not sure if there will be enough product for 1, 2 or 6 people. In the picture it is a wonderful presentation, but really what are you getting for the money spent.
on March 8, 2013
Got this for my son for Christmas because he enjoys a good man-sized breakfast.He thought it was great-just don't wait too long to use the bacon-it doesn't keep well.
on January 31, 2013
I was expecting a little more....not a good presentation for the money spent. The bacon was good but I think using bisquick makes a better pancake
on January 5, 2012
Basket was smaller than anticipated for the price, bought it for a raffle and was disappointed. It also came in a different basket than was shown.
on January 7, 2016
I bought this as a gift. I carefully read the description for this as well as other similar selections. I chose this one because of the included items, specifically the ham.
When I asked the person I have it to how it was, she said they liked it. I asked how the ham was. She said there was no ham.

So, I offer a 2 1/2 star review. While the product was apparently tasty, it did not include the products as advertised.
on January 18, 2014
This was a little smaller than I expected, but the recipients said everything was great, especially the bacon, best ever!
on December 31, 2015
This item was sent as a gift and they absolutely loved it! The breakfast items are high quality and fresh. I'd send this as a gift again since the recipients were so pleased.
on February 17, 2014
I purchased this as a gift, because of the quality items and the great price. They loved it. I will check out their quality items for my next gift basket purchase.