Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 8, 2008
The only thing wrong with the Patriots lanyard was the fact that it is held together by velcro instead of being solid. I don't think it will be strong enough to hold my camera which is why I bought it.
on November 3, 2011
Fantastic Lanyard high quality product does exactly what it is designed to do. Color print is fantastic,it has not faded with an accidental washing.
on November 4, 2015
This was a gift. When the recipient opened his package his eyes shone. He pulled the lanyard out and uttered "Ah, PATRIOTS! Tom Brady!" He wears this now with pride. He has told me that many people have admired it.
on April 19, 2014
This is awesome, I love how the color of the Blue and the Red and the Silver shine so radiantly through daylight. The way the bright White logo contrasts ever so elegantly. It stirs up hidden emotions every time I need to use my car keys. When I place the lanyard over my head, I can hear the gasps and grunts from the front 7 as they prepare to spring out of their 3-point stance. I can smell the stench of battle in their jerseys. I can hear the crowd's screams as it echoes across the gridiron. And when I finally put that lanyard on and let it hang down between my pecks, I can feel the pride, the respect and the appreciation for such a great team and an even greater sport. Or maybe I just need this football game to hurry up and start already, "Hun, grab me a beer." Go Patriots. #PatNation
on July 19, 2014
Great stocking gift, which is why I purchased it. Getting a head start on Christmas stockings since I have 8 to fill (5 ADULTS!) - lanyard appears to be of good quality but I obvioulously haven't used it.
on March 6, 2013
Well made,hardy enough for everyday use. Logos and colors are vibrant. In short a dang nice lanyard. Shipping was a little crazy, just charge a reasonable price for the product and shipping. Seems a little bait and switch,but as far as the lanyard really nice.
on May 1, 2014
break-away lanyard is made from sturdy ribbon stock, velcro at the end ensures that it it gets caught on anything, it splits the velcro instead of ripping out your belt loop! Wife loves hers (I bought two of them). Speedy shipper. Great item! 5+ stars!
on January 30, 2014
All the clips and rings seem to be made decent to take a daily beating. The graphics are printed on nicely as well. My only dislike is the fact it is really long. I wouldn't clip this on the back of your pants or somewhere it could easily get caught up in something.
on April 11, 2016
Son loved it, it was part of a Patriot's themed gift bag for his 14th birthday! Had lots of Patriot's items, he loved it! I'm a die-hard Cowboys fan, but decided to hook my son up with his favorite team anyway, Lol!
on December 31, 2011
Works very well for carrying essential keys and work IDs and keeping the hands free while at work. Only issue is the width of the strap which is a little wider then most lanyards but is rugged enough to handle the job for sure plus working EMS need the breakaway for safety reasons.