Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on January 30, 2013
This is a much better jersey than others I've seen at twice the price. The numbers are sewn on, not the cheap vinyl stuck-on type that comes apart in the dryer. I can't believe the quality, I'm very happy.
on March 23, 2013
I had purchased a different jersey two years ago and this one is way above in quality and overall appearance. Well worth the money spent. Having the stitched name and numbers makes all the difference. I have seen them cost more so I think it was a great deal.
on December 28, 2013
My Spn lives and breathes Patriots. So this is perfect. Wears well, is true to size, and is a great jersey for a fan. I highly recommend it.
on November 19, 2015
Awesome product!!!!!
on September 14, 2014
What a great jersey. ESPECIALLY for the price.
on October 16, 2014
For the price, don't buy it. You're much better off going to NFL shop. It's only $10 more for the real thing. I ordered a Woodhead jersey from NFL shop not even a week after buying this Gronk jersey. The one from NFL shop was a MUCH better quality. Never again buying a jersey off Amazon.
on December 20, 2014
Awesome! Now, win the SUPERBOWL!
on May 26, 2015
It fits perfect!! And I like the way you sent a free Super Bowl patch with it.
on March 5, 2015
Its a gift for my daughter and she is so excited about it
on October 22, 2014