‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Pats, December 20, 2012
This review is from: NFL New England Patriots Sideline Flex-Fit Draft Hat, Red (Sports)
Hey, what can I say. But If your a Pats fan, the price is right for this cap. The quality is just what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loves this hat, March 27, 2014
My 11 year old received this from his loving parents :) for Christmas! He absolutely LOVES it. Very good quality made hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, March 12, 2014
I bought this as a gift and it has been enjoyed by the receiver. I really like the design and flex-fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this hat for someone else, March 4, 2014
BuyAMZN "jkeane" (N. Billerica, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this hat for someone else and then kept it when I saw how cool it was :-0 Love the red it's really different and make sit a very cool hat, seems to be outstanding quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great hat, February 25, 2014
Husband loves the hat, he is a huge pats fan! it fits great and he loves the color! would def recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good in girls too!, February 15, 2014
It's a very good looking hat! Fits firm, good quality. I'm a girl, the red looks playful! I got too much attentions when I wore it for the Patriots game in Los Angeles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hat, February 5, 2014
I bought this for my fiancé and he loves it. I bought another one at the same time and he likes the other one better (so do I) but they are both Patriots hats and he wears this one a lot too. Its good quality and it fits well. I only gave it 4 stars because of the "cuteness" level. It is kind of boring (but I for a man I would give it 5 stars).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for the price!, December 12, 2013
Bought it for my brother. It came in perfect form and packagening and as it is an NFL hat it was made with quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the buy, November 5, 2013
Scott B (Central Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
A Reebok product with a great price and a great look. Will fit the head of most adult males. Looks awesome, Go Pats!

5.0 out of 5 stars great hat for great price, November 4, 2013
This hat is well worth the money, its great quality. I bought the same one at Gillette stadium pro shop for over $40 about 2 years ago and it is still in good shape. To get the same one for less than half the price is a great deal.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›