4.0 out of 5 stars my husband loves them
I bought these for my husband and he loves them.... and everytime the game comes on he slide his slippers on...please be advised that these are not real durable but more for fun...still a great buy
Published on November 25, 2011 by Bridgett

2.0 out of 5 stars NFL Slide Slippers
The slide slippers are not very durable and the insole does not maintain its cushion for any length of time. The upper part of the slipper stretches out of shape with normal wear in a very short period of time. This is a novelty item only and shouldn't be considered for a long term purchase.
Published on October 21, 2011 by James R. Rutherford

2.0 out of 5 stars NFL Slide Slippers, October 21, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars my husband loves them, November 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, April 2, 2012
This review is from: NFL Slippers (Sports)
the slippers were pretty sweet. I bought them for my boyfriend and he loved them. FYI he normally wears a size 13 but i got the large which fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft!!!, December 3, 2013
This review is from: NFL Slippers (Sports)
Soft and comfortable! Not much else to say.

I wear a size 13 and the extra large size fits my feet if that helps anyone on choosing which size to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, ready for the NFL Season, May 7, 2012
This review is from: NFL Slippers (Sports)
I purchased a pair of these, of course they were the Green Bay Packers. These are a great buy, great to lounge around the house with, and support your favorite football team.
Only thing that I do not recommend, is going outside with them. The material that they are made of is not extremely durable, more for indoor use only.
Other than that, buy and support your favorite team!
GO PACK GO!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, so cute!, July 7, 2012
This review is from: NFL Slippers (Sports)
Bought these for hubby & me at Christmas, and now half a yr later, they're still going strong. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!, July 19, 2012
Michael C. (Tucson,AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NFL Slippers (Sports)
I was a little hesitant to get these after some of the not so positive reviews, but am glad I did not listen to them. The slippers I received were extra comfortable and there were no issues with the stitching, or anything else for that matter. I would recommend these for any sports fan.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, December 10, 2011
This review is from: NFL Slippers (Sports)
My son put them on, and within the hour the tread came loose and the side had came apart. we open the product on nov, 28th and today Dec,10th they look like they are four years old. This item is made for looks only, not for everyday wear. My son wears them in the morning and before bed, he loves them and that is the only reason I havent returned them. But,I will no better before buying stuff like this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Hard soled", yeah they are, but......, November 30, 2013
This review is from: NFL Slippers (Sports)
Although the product is described as "hard soled", I would recommend using these only as your basic indoor around the house type slipper. You could use these outdoors if you need to take the trash out or make a quick beer run to 7-11, but for any kind of prolonged use outdoors, these slippers wouldn't be practical.

The material on the uppers are like a cross between a soft poly/micro fiber and foam kind of texture, (get 'em wet and they'll get soggy in a hurry) and the rubber sole doesn't look like it will hold up for very long to any kind of "outside" type of activity.

I will say the emblem does look really good. It looks like an embroidered logo (it really isn't) but it does a good job of appearing to be.

Use 'em just for "chillin'" inside and they'll do you good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merry Christmas!!!, November 13, 2012
This review is from: NFL Slippers (Sports)
I know my husband is going to love these warm comfortable house shoes... I put together a Bears basket for his christmas present and this is one of the main things I'm sure he'll like!

Rate and Discover Movies