Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Todd English Green+Life Greenpan with Thermolon 10 Piece Cookware Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 21, 2012
UPDATE: After my initial feedback got to him, I was contacted by a representative of Itsooga, who said that sometimes his company does receive sets that are incorrect or incomplete, and that he would send me the missing 11" fry pan. The pan arrived today, via FedEx.

The price was right, the package arrived in a timely manner, and I'll keep what we received, because we can use everything that was in the box. But.

The description promises 11, 9.5, and 7-inch fry pans. We received a 9.5, *two* 7-inch fry pans, and no 11-inch pan. Also, there was no packing slip included, or anything identifying the vendor, save the address label on the box.

This worked out well enough, but I'll be more careful about buying from third-party vendors next time.
on May 23, 2012
When I checked off everything I received comapred to the packing slip I was missing the 11" fry pan and received 2 7" pans. I contacted the seller and was told if they have the pan in the warehouse they will send it otherwise they will issue a partial credit. How can they not have it? I just saw that that another amazon customer had the same problem. I've emailed Amazon CS to alert them that I feel this company may be misleading customers. I haven't used the pans yet in case I need to send the entire order back I'll let you all know what happens.
on October 7, 2014
I haven't even had these pans 6 months and the food already started to stick and burn. The coating is still in tact as far as I can tell. I always use them on the recommended hear setting of medium heat or lower. I hand wash them in dawn soap. I never stack them. I always use plastic spatulas with them. The pans were great at first. Nothing stuck to them. They were super easy to clean, and the food tasted great. Now they're just about ready for the trash after a less than a 6 month time period. Save your money and buy something better.
on March 8, 2014
These pans are not what they advertise. I purchased the 10 piece set from HSN on 6-2-12 with the belief that they are "guaranteed" not to stick for the life of the pans.
Wrong...............food sticks constantly. Awaiting word from the company to see if they will stand by their guarantee and replace all pans. Pots seem to be ok, nothing sticks or burns in them only the skillets. (all of them)
on October 8, 2014
I have had my Green Life for 2 years now and love them. Yes they do require extra care but to me they are wroth it. I would buy these again.