Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: English - Spanish Dictionary
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 20, 2012
The words I tried to look up it did not find. I really expected much more from a book that calls itself a dictionary. I returned for a refund. I was very disappointed in the product. I am grateful for Amazon's return policy.
on January 31, 2013
I chose this rating because this book is one sided and doesn't stand alone very well. This book is English to Spanish and has no Spanish to English component. I used this book while traveling in South America and found that I had to buy HISPANO Spanish-English book to really get along. Afterall, communication is a 2-way affair.
on November 24, 2012
Spanish translation very logical according with my language. Has the perfect meaning of how we say it our Language besides it helps me to understand and to use better the English idioms.
on December 9, 2014
An unusual dictionary, but to me, very useful! No definitions first, but a list of Spanish words, like a Spanish thesaurus for an English word. Then concise definitions in English. Not all English words have Spanish words.
on June 23, 2013
I am a tourist with a very basic or sub-basic knowledge of Spanish, it's difficult for me to communicate with locals on the street
It is not very complete or up-to-date, but still it was very useful, especially on my iPhone or Kindle.
Decent value for the price,
on March 5, 2012
It does not have most of the words I look up. I suspect it has to do with congegated verbs, but for non Spanish speakers, it is not much help to have a base form of the word.
on February 4, 2013
Being Spanish my primary language, this dictionary is an excellent tool for me to find not only the translation of a given English word to Spanish, but at the same time it gives me a set of synonymous in English, so that I have a better understanding of the specific sense of the word in question. Over 95% of my inquiries are successful. For its awesome price and coverage I fully recommend this dictionary.
on May 18, 2012
This is a very useful and easy to use resource at a great price. As an author of western novels, my books frequently contain characters that speak in broken Spanish which I feel make the characters more true to life. The book is an invaluable resource for the correct spelling including some of the special punctuation symbols associated with certain Spanish words. Although, I probably use the book differently than it was intended, the look up feature makes it very easy to convert English to Spanish and I would highly recommend it to students or anyone else needing a quick resource.
on February 23, 2013
I did not find my Spanish-English dictionary very unhelpful. It did not have most of the words I wanted to know and many that were irrelevant to typical Spanish speakers. I would like to return it for a refund, but do not know how.
on August 28, 2012
Wouldnt suggest this for Kindle use. It is too hard to use. Wish you could return Kindle books. I certainly haven't read it!