Customer Discussions > Dear Agony forum

Enhanced CD?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 5, 2010 11:27:21 AM PST
Alessar says:
What exactly is enhanced about the CD? Is there a music video track on it or what? Just trying to decide if I should get the disk or the mp3 version.

Posted on Dec 3, 2010 2:52:39 PM PST
Crystal says:
They lied.

If you are referring to the "Place this cd in your computer's cd-rom drive to access special features" --- BOLOGNA! When you put it in your computer, you've got Ben's scanned head image and 3 links--one hooks ya up to the internet, one is a "help" button, and the other is the "exit" button. When you run your mouse over the links, a delightful clicking noise tickles your ears. Ou whoo whoo. When you click on the internet link it takes you to the Hollywood records site asking you your sex, age, where/when/how you gave your money to them and the band. Seriously, guys? There's nothin' special about that. Way to mislead!

It'd be cool if they did hide something worthwhile in there, though. Like something acousticy. Like the track "Dear Agony" acoustic. Wouldn't that be awesome?? I know that would sound soooo good. Burnley's voice stripped down without all that other stuff...it's just real nice. (Stuff being electric guitars, bass, and full set of drums, and pedals and such.) I like the other stuff, and it sounds great combined with Burnley's vocals. Good heavy rock. But Burnley's voice by its onesy is just simply pleasing.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Dear Agony forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Feb 5, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dear Agony
Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin (Audio CD - 2009)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (168)