4.0 out of 5 stars its...okay
Published 18 months ago by Sebastian

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware
I am only using the analogue stick covers and not the D-pad ones.

The Good:
They are made of a rubber material that you fit over the sticks. They fit and feel good while using them...no issues there.

The Bad:
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars its...okay, June 6, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Enhanced Thumb Grips Quad Pack BRAND NEW for Playstation Vita (Video Game)
Well i just recieved my grips. On time. Brand new. They look great but upon closer inspection i noticed none of these are identical. They are also very difficult to apply. I flipped one side of a grip inside out and quickly pressed it to the analog stick then i eased my way around with one if those floss/toothpicks. Took a while to get it right. Then i took the d-pad grips out and the tiny square stickers beneath them where stuck to the paper and one was missing a square. Im dissapointed but i dont think i wouldve wanted them anyways. They just lay on top of your d-pads. I used the "bullseye" grip on the left (since thats usually what i aim with on shooters) and the "xbox" style one on the right (the raised lip ariund helps your finger stay on while your running or drifting) if the d-pad grips actually contoured to the buttons and where flexible enough to push buttons through this would be awesome. But they aren't. Still a good price to have a better experience on your Vita. Especially with my Nerf grip. Now everything is placed perfectly for my big hands. I just wish it matched. I dont think i'll buy these again. I'll look for some that match and the square stickers on the d-pad grips really put me off. Cant really blame the seller though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware, September 10, 2013
I am only using the analogue stick covers and not the D-pad ones.

The Good:

The Bad:
The analogue covers are all different grip patterns as in there are no sets or pairs of one style of grip. This doesn't make any sense to me. The covers work fine and give a better feel on the sticks but there is no matching pair. Stupid decision in my opinion. But in the end, you wont really feel a difference at all especially after your used to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST BUY, ALL VITA USERS, November 29, 2012
Best accessory thus far for the Vita. Provides awesome grip also better precision for all shooters on the Vita also any game involving the use of the analogs. Feels completely natural and once they are on, they wont come off unless you pull them off. So i highly recommend these analog grips.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very well made., October 2, 2013
They're a pain to put on and I've had them fall off while gaming, not enough of an upgrade with those problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars good idea, February 18, 2013
Having a white vita these are great to hide the dirt I was cleaning it once a day. Also ads a little more bulk to the tiny joysticks

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, November 24, 2013
Really is garbage. Just these tiny little rubber covers, not much thicker than a balloon. I guess the sticks are a LITTLE easier to manipulate with the covers on. But they don't really add any size/thickness to the sticks and they fall off after about 5-10 minutes of play.

Years ago I bought some larger replacement studs for my PSP system. Had hoped this was a similar product. But it isn't.

And there are no matching covers in one package. You have to get two sets if you want your two Vita sticks to have the same grip pattern.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only the Thumb Grips are good, March 4, 2014
The thumb grips work really well with the Vita and gives you that extra grip for fast paced games like Street Fighter X Tekken but the patterns do not come in pairs meaning that each grip will have a unique pattern that doesn't match the other one. The d-pad cover isn't good. It uses adhesive to stick that peels off easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great , but hard to put on, September 27, 2014
Everyone saying that they only come with one of each style is ridiculously stupid. Unless I was lucky , my package arrived with 6 different styles and two of each , so twelve different joystick grips. Also got two different styles of dpad and button pads which I never used.
They are great , do exactly what you might think. Make gaming more enjoyable with some grip to your joysticks. The only two complaints I have are :
These damn things are so tiny they are hard to put on , I honestly feel like I'm gonna break something trying to get them on. Hopefully you guys have smaller hands
Secondly, putting your vita in a pocket or bag can lead to you losing your grips. I just lost my favorite set. They fall off from normal play after a few weeks so just checking them regularly is helpful to avoid this
Difficulty in putting them on and them falling off is why I gave it 3*s
I then bumped it 4*s cause they are so cheap who cares if you lose them , just spend the couple bucks and repurchase

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the purchase, November 22, 2014
Kind of irritated with these. They are a little tricky to put on, and they fall off very easily. I have a Vita Slim, and have a silicone sleeve. I actually cut the sleeve up a bit to accommodate these grips since they add a little bulk to the analog sticks, only to have them fall off.

I played Age of Zombies (twin stick shooter) for about 40 minutes and both analog grips fell off three times during gameplay, not to mention that before they fall off they become loose, which really messes up gameplay because you can feel it happening.

I also applied the D-pad grip, and it doesn't even line up properly.

Unlike some other reviewers, I did get a matching set of each grip, so I guess that's good. I am frustrated because I think these would be perfect if they just fit properly. Now I feel like I'm $10 short with a bunch of useless rubber nubs and a sliced up silicone sleeve.

**Update: I attached the button pad, and I have to say, it works surprisingly well for fighting games. HOWEVER, the adhesive slowly started coming off, until eventually the whole thing slipped off and I had to try to reattach, which left the buttons sticky. No biggie, as it can easily be cleaned, but what a pain. I wish these were better because they tease at improving comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars great! love it!, December 9, 2014
i seen a lot a good and negative reviews. Being that i got it today i like to say you get all what it shows. someone said they got one of each i didn't. then someone said it falls off which i had happen but you have to put it on right. once i got it right it never falllen off. the are the greatest thing and helps a lot. i played freedom wars and gotten better feel running around and looking around. i love it!!! i say get it. i love it and it feel really great