5.0 out of 5 stars These taste like power bars!
Okay, there was a time when I wasn't allergic to anything. Thyroid cancer, radiation, steroids and the re-building of my immune system brought on adult onset allergies to corn, yeast, soy and whey. So, I pretty much know what everything taste like.

Published 14 months ago by John Barry

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than the old bars, but still disappointing
Published 17 months ago by SLP10

5.0 out of 5 stars These taste like power bars!, October 4, 2013

These do not taste like s'mores to me, but they are great. They remind me of power bars. I loved power bars. Power bars are usually soy, vitamin and milk protein based so I can no longer eat them, but with these I can walk down memory lane and I greatly appreciate it! I appreciate everything Enjoy Life puts out.

I wouldn't say these are as tasty as many of their other products but they are delicious.

To the person who wrote about wanting to taste Reeses but was allergic to peanuts. Get some Cashew butter. Mix it with salt and a little sugar, then put some Enjoy Life dark chocolate around it. That taste pretty close to Reeses. Almond butter works, as well.

Would I buy these again? Absolutely. There is no price on being able to feel normal again once in a while. I wouldn't eat these or any sweets every day, but I can definitely see buying these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never had a peanut butter cup but have a feeling these are better., August 29, 2013
Dave Kaplan (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I'm allergic to peanuts, not sure what a peanut butter cup tastes like, but I bet these are as good or better! Enjoy Life products are always delicious. I would eat them even I wasn't someone with severe food allergies, but the fact that they take the time and care makes them an even better company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunbutter YUM!, August 29, 2013
C. Landry "Derek's mamma" (Redondo Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
My son and I LOVE these bars. The original Sunbutter Crunch bars have been our favorite for a while, but this yumminess has risen to the top of our snack/treat list. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than the old bars, but still disappointing, July 10, 2013
I was thrilled when Enjoy Life decided to come out with a new bar because their old "chewy" bars are gross. I've been waiting to try these for months, so maybe my expectations were too high. First and foremost, they look nothing like the picture on the box, which must be extremely enlarged. I expected a thicker, wider bar, but these are very thin (thinner than a Quaker granola bar) and only about an inch wide. The icing is not as defined as in the pictures. I will say that the texture is a vast improvement on the older bars...much chewier, but not gummy. The flavoring varies by bar. I tried all but the S'mores, which were unavailable when I ordered mine. My favorite is the Chocolate Sunbutter, which has a sweet, but not overly chocolate taste. I did not particularly care for the Cherry Cobbler...they just tasted like a vague fake fruit, but there's nothing really wrong with them. However, the Cinnamon Roll ones were almost inedible in my opinion. The flavor is just not good...sickeningly sweet and not really reminiscent of cinnamon. I doubt I will finish the box. They boil down to nearly a dollar a bar and I'm not sure they're worth it, but it is nice to see new products coming on the market for those of us with multiple food allergies. For on the go bars, I will likely stick with Nature's Path crunchy granola. In the Enjoy Life line, these have nothing on the crunchy cookies, Plentils, or the chocolate chips.

5.0 out of 5 stars WE LOVE this product & ENJOY LIFE, November 3, 2014
Jeannine Cecchini (PIoneer, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Great rich chocolate flavor, very chew and moist, perfect serving size, gluten free and made in a peanut & nut free facility. I buy these bars by the case monthly. My son can have very few treats and this item is one of them. Enjoy Life makes very good products that son always likes. This is one of those companies I appreciate with all my heart. If it wasn't for treats like this my son wouldn't have easy snack items for his lunch or on the go. Considering the ingredients missing to be gluten free and allergy friendly this product is exceptional. I highly recommend it for kids with allergies or for anyone wanting to avoid gluten.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum! My nut allergic child loves these!, May 5, 2014
My 10 year old loves Sunbutter bars, but I do not- too dry for me. My 4 year old loves them too. However, these chocolate sunbutter bars are yummy even to me :) Enjoy Life is completely NUT FREE so I support them whenever I can. Awesome products and worth the extra price to keep my child safe EVERY TIME!

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Enjoy Life Decadent Bars, Cinnamon Bun, 5 Count, 1.2 Oz Bars (Grocery)
usually i absolutley love this companies products. this was not up to par. the texture was too soft, and the taste...I think perhaps to much of one ingredient? either way not getting this one again. the other products this company puts out are excellent though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quick snack for people with certain food allergies, April 23, 2014
My son has several food allergies and most of his food is homemade. These bars allow him to have a quick on the go snack he can take to school in his backpack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, April 17, 2014
I thought they were delicious! Like a concentrated dessert on the go. I only ate a half at a time so the 5 count didn't really bother me. I like the sunbutter better than the smores flavor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tastes weird..., April 6, 2014
Didn't like the taste, very artificial and chemical... the brand makes other ones that are much better, will not buy this one again...

Enjoy Life Decadent Bars, Cinnamon Bun, 5 Count, 1.2 Oz Bars