Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips - 10 oz - 2 pk
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 20, 2013
Hooray for soy free chocolate! I am glad to finally find some great chocolate made without soy lecithin. FYI these same size bags are $4.49 at any Target store.
on December 27, 2013
But I found them in town for less than half the price I paid for them here, so that's why I give it 3 stars instead of 5. I am literally kicking myself for paying so much for them on Amazon. My advice: Check out the big box stores in your area before ordering from this company!
on October 5, 2013
These are available in almost every store nowadays, and are good simple cocoa-based with no nasty additives. Our mail-ordered ones arrived in an ugly clump of brown, they had melted and unmelted countless times in the hot summer air before being delivered.
on August 16, 2013
We love these chocolate chips, as my wife is sensitive to soy-anything, and they are one of the few that does not include soy lecithin in its ingredients. In this shipment to us, though, it appears the product was not stored appropriately, as at least one of the bags showed signs have having been heated too highly, as the chips were discolored and "clumped" together on one side of the bag. Still tasted OK, but not a great experience overall. If it hadn't been for this, I'd give these chips a "5" so I think this had more to do with the distributor/retailer.
on December 8, 2015
excellent quality, so deliciously chocolate. and perfect for people who have allergies; these delicious chips are dairy, nut and soy free, gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free. Also Non-GMO Verified, made with no artificial anything, Kosher, Halal .
on May 3, 2015
These chips have grown on me. It took awhile for me to get used to the chips not melting as much as milk chocolate I love to melt some of the chips to use as a dip for fruit, and I admit to eating them plain. They melt well in baked goods, and I think they taste better warm. That might be because they really don't melt in your mouth, so you don't experience the full flavor without first warming the chocolate. I can't have casein, so I'm glad to just have some kind of chocolate to enjoy.
on July 16, 2015
I can definitely see why these chocolate pieces had great review. It is delicious and great for special dietary needs. I intend to use them again in the future. I had used them to make chocolates for Valentine's day. I hope that I can try them in other recipes! I like them enough the first time and am willing to try using them again and to recommend them.
on June 21, 2015
I can not say weather the product taste good or not. What I can say is don't buy this in the spring or summer. The mail man left it on my front door step so when I came home from work and open the package it had melted and all i got was liquid chocolate. Thank goodness I looked in my local grocery store and this product is there I will buy there
on January 11, 2015
I bought these because I've come to learn that I have a soy intolerance. I bought them figuring that we'd make me some chocolate chip cookies so at least I'd have *something* to eat when everyone else was scarfing down Christmas cookies. What I didn't expect was that these would be far more delicious than any other chocolate chips I had ever eaten. The cookies were fantastic, and now I just keep some around because a handful of them makes a wonderful dessert.
on January 16, 2016
My wife can't eat gluten or soy and these are the first chips we've found that she can eat and not have a problem. When you love chocolate like we do, this is a quality of life issue! Thank you, thank you for making these chips!!!