This EnjoyGadgets Thunderbolt to VGA adapter sends video from your MacBook, Mac, or PC to a monitor, TV, or projector.
Since virtually any monitor, TV, or projector has a VGA port but not necessarily a DVI or HDMI port, this adapter will make sure you can:
* Extend or mirror your workstation to another screen;
* Give presentation to your classmates, students or colleagues with your own MacBook or laptop;
* Share videos with your friends and family on a bigger external screen or TV.
In 2011, Apple introduced Thunderbolt port, which is essentially a Mini DisplayPort when used for video.
How to Use It
1. Connect its male Thunderbolt to your computer's Thunderbolt port;
2. Connect its female VGA port to a VGA cable that goes to your TV / monitor / projector.
The following computers are supported:
1. *Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch;
2. *Apple Mac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, Xserve;
3. All other computers with Thunderbolt port, Mini DisplayPort.
* Only versions released after year 2011 have Thunderbolt. Please make sure the video port on your Apple computer is a Thunderbolt port.
: Thunderbolt / Mini DisplayPort (male) --> VGA (female);
: Mini DisplayPort v1.1a compliant;
: 1920 x 1200, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i;