5.0 out of 5 stars The Whole Reason We Exist!!!
Published on December 1, 2001 by Ryan Wyatt

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! :(
Not only did you tell me that it would take up to three weeks to ship my book AFTER I bought it (which is ridiculous!), I never even received my book in the mail. It's been way over a month and I'm still waiting...
Published on November 23, 2009 by C. leavitt

5.0 out of 5 stars The Whole Reason We Exist!!!, December 1, 2001
Ryan Wyatt (Pensacola, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Enjoying God: Experiencing Intimacy With the Heavenly Father (Paperback)
This book is a "religion" killer! By "religion" I mean the stale deadness of what the world calls Christianity. (...) The message in this book will set you free from the stale traditions and legalism that has so infiltrated the church and tried to dictate your life with the Lord. (...) This book is full of grace and truth that will lift you out of the muck and mire of striving to "please God" into a new dimension of intimacy where it's so easy to just bask in His love and "Enjoy" Him forever! There are levels of intimacy with the Lord beyond your imagination and this book is a sort of doorway into this new and refreshing dimension of relationship with Him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying HIM Again!!!, August 12, 2005
Jason "Simple Living" (SEDALIA, MO, United States) - See all my reviews
I innitially picked up "Enjoying God" being somewhat skeptical, not being sure how scripturally sound it would be. It started off somewhat slow and mildly dull and slowly drew me in. As the pages began to turn faster and faster my heart began to smile. By the end I felt refreshed with a renewed passion for my Lord. The title of this book is very appropriate "Enjoying God". This book has taken me back to my first Love in a way I was not expecting. I will be recommending this one for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying God - by S.J. Hill, April 24, 2002
This book has helped bring me closer to a personal understanding of God's love for me than any book except the Bible. The very keen spiritual diagnostics really help a person who has been hurt or who has just not broken through to the joy of knowing that God really, really loves ME! I am buying it for friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirl Kirk from Pensacola,Fl, January 5, 2002
Enjoying God was so good I couldn't put the book down. It spoke into me the relationship that we strive to have with our Father and don't really know how to acheive it. S.J. has broken this down in simple understanding that we will know how to get the relationship we want, just being quiet and listening to Him instead of a work metality or look at me attitude. Nothing we can do, say or pray can make the Father love us more. It is a must read book for anyone wanting a closer walk with God, and understanding His unconditional Love for us. Thanks to S.J.for this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inner Healing Through Father God's Love, October 28, 2001
K. Brakl "nurse" (Coral Springs, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great book for the youth of today, who so need the love of the Father. It gives a wonderful teaching on how much God loves each person. As a Christian it helps bring out a right view of holiness. It greatly shows the heartbeat of God through Jesus dying on the cross. God hates sin because of the destruction it brings on the human race and more importantly because it keeps people from being close to him. But he loves everyone so much and wants a close relationship with every one so much, that Jesus took the penalty of every sin any one has ever done and will do, in order to put the guilt of every human being willing to call on his name upon him self, to exchange a love relationship with him and his father to those who are God's children as a result of completely giving there lives to Jesus. As a young man of 25 getting started in life, I am encouraged by how much fun and enjoyment I can have over saying no to temptations that I face like sex before marriage and all kinds of stuff and saying yes to Jesus and all he wants to give me in life. This book encourges me that holiness is not outward, it is having the love of God inward, that is so much deeper then a bunch of rules and regulations. This book cut me to the core on the true reasons as a teenager on why I messed with drugs, alcohol and some other trash that I don't need to mention that Jesus has so cleansed me of through his love. It brings out how when I called on Jesus five years ago, he did much more then clean me up, he filled me up in my heart with what I was lacking and searching for in all the wrong places. This insight that the book gives about the love of the Father has healed me inside in ways that words may cheapen and icreased the freedom that began in my life through Jesus five years ago and just keeps getting better. A great book for those who want to know the heart beat of Christianity.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Love Story - the greatest of these is love, 1 Cor 13:13, November 3, 2001
Shawn Ryan (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
There is something that draws everyone to a love story. S.J. Hill and Margaret Feinberg remind us of one of the most beautiful parts of our faith, our deep loving relationship with Christ. The Bible is a love story about God and his relationship with us. Hill and Feinberg portray the beauty and passion within this relationship. Passion, like in any good relationship must exist on both sides, God adores us and we are designed with an innate desire and passion for Him - are you fulfilling your design and embracing god relationally through this true passionate love?
Throughout this book, Hill and Feinberg both utilize and quote the passionate language that exists in the Bible to emphasize the message of Gods unconditional Love. These words will reach out to you and potentially as it did for me, realign a focus on a love bound, passionate intimacy in your relationship with Christ. I challenge you to read this book, as regardless of where you are in your journey with Christ you will come away with a new, renewed, or rekindled warm feeling of love that can only come from your relationship with the Lord.
Great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep in content, easy to read, September 18, 2002
S.J. Hill has written an extremely relevant book in Enjoying God. He writes as if he is sitting in your living room talking to you. Though easy to read and understand, Hill incitefully discusses the often "hard-to-grasp" concept of a loving, romantic God who pursues us - His bride. This book is highly recommended to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, October 23, 2005
This book is a great way in understanding how we as individuals can finally enjoy God, and to invite others to enjoy Him with us. The book is very practical and gives great understandings on what it means to enjoy God. Take it and test it - see what qualities you as a person have to enjoy our Dad. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars LIfe-changing book, January 6, 2013
THis book is changing my life! Read it slowly, devour it! Let it soak into your spirit.

Every chapter is a gem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing!, August 1, 2012
I just wanted to add to the raving reviews of this book. It is truly life changing and it is no surprise as it's focus is to help you see, touch, taste, hear, and smell the amazing love God has for you! Whether you want more understanding of God's heart towards you or your love life with God has grown cold and just the same old, God's truths presented in this book will revitalize your relationship all over again or for the first time.

Enjoying God: Experiencing Intimacy With the Heavenly Father
Enjoying God: Experiencing Intimacy With the Heavenly Father by Margaret Feinberg (Paperback - October 1, 2001)
Used & New from: $0.01