Customer Discussions > The Secret World - PC forum

Enjoying it so far..

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 15, 2012 2:50:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 15, 2012 5:00:02 PM PDT
J says:
Played a few hours on the Beta on my laptop (Radeon 6480G graphics card). Have a Templar that uses Chaos Magic and an assault rifle. Tweaked the graphic settings so it runs smoothly and looks good. Enjoying this thoroughly, will be preordering here or direct.

Posted on May 27, 2012 1:09:47 PM PDT
Game's great so far - played the first 2 beta weekends and some limited beta before that. It's not as freeform as some people are suggesting, but more open than most MMOs for sure. I'm mostly interested in what's going to happen end-game. With everyone having the same access to the same abilities, it's probably going to fall to a handful of "optimum" builds, and anyone who wants to be original will end up getting stomped in pvp, and will have trouble finding groups for dungeons/raids. Hoping not... but that's how Champions ended up, and it had less flexibility than TSW. I can't imagine the difficulty and complexity in balancing builds vs. balancing classes.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 15, 2012
Latest post:  May 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Secret World - PC
The Secret World - PC by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (358)