5.0 out of 5 stars They Knocked This One Out of the Park!!!
Late one night I saw this on GAC's "The Edge of Country" and I've been searching for it for weeks. Being a Bluegrass fan, I was not familiar with the Raconteurs. This song is an amazing departure from the Indie Rock themes. Ashley's voice perfectly balances Jack's and Rickey's mandolin playing is spectacular. Here is their video of the raw song: [...]
Published on April 9, 2009 by Edmund J. Meurer III

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok.
I've heard better from these guys, but I get it.......The colaboration. The Raconteurs are a good band and offer variety, but this song, for me, was just mediocre.
Published 17 months ago by Tina

5.0 out of 5 stars They Knocked This One Out of the Park!!!, April 9, 2009
This review is from: Old Enough (feat. Ricky Skaggs and Ashley Monroe) (MP3 Music)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok., August 25, 2013
Tina ""I'm not drunk, I have MS"." (San Francisco, CA, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this song., July 12, 2013
Ryan L. Waldron (New Orleans, LA United States) - See all my reviews
The Raconteurs and Ricky Skaggs may seem to be an unlikely team, but This collaboration of eclectic musicians is perfect for this song.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like but please not its only two songs, March 18, 2013
I like Ashley Monroe & I like Ricky Skaggs so when I came across this colab with The Raconteurs I was excited and went for it with out realizing it is only two songs. I like them but was hoping for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars HONESTY in the era of lies, July 7, 2011
I've already heard this songs before purchasing the cd... already have all other albums by the Raconteurs... they won't ever get old for me... they're versatile, and sound amazing... pure honest music in the era of electronic manipulation of music and all art forms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cool!, May 21, 2009
Hello,
I would just like to let everyone know what a pleasant surprise this single was. If you are a fan of the band or country music in general,def give this a listen. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ricky and Jack!!!, February 1, 2009
Rob Gregg (Winter Haven Fl) - See all my reviews
The Raconteurs are great musicians and in this song Ricky Skaggs exhibits his greatness on the mandolin and gets Jack going! Ashley Monroe is a wonderful addition. Its music that makes you feel good! What ever your age your old enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Product exceeded my expectations, May 23, 2013
Product condition and shipping time exceeded my expectations. It was exactly what I thought I was ordering, and the price was right. Also no charge for shipping! Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 29, 2014