on February 11, 2011
February 10, 2011, from Mike C, Holmdel, NJ

I was extremely happy with my decision to purchase Fast Forward Academy's EA Study Guide with unlimited practice exams. I found the resources available from their website supplied the right amount of ammunition to successfully pass all three parts of the SEE Exam. I would strongly suggest using the study guide book and concentrating on one part of the exam at a time, and read one chapter at a time. Then go to the website and practice using the free exam questions. The free exam questions explain the rationale of the correct answer which makes it easy to understand the theory behind the answer.

Once you have completed one section of your studying and the free exam questions, you should start taking the practice exams. My score on the first practice exam was 53%. I reviewed my incorrect answers and concentrated on the parts I was weak in and kept taking the practice exam's until I was consistently getting over 80% correct. You might have to take 3 or 4 practice exams before achieving that goal. Once I reached that plateau I was confident & ready to pass the exam and felt that the real exam was easier than the practice exam from Fast Forward Academy.

Part 2 - Business was by far the most challenging. I would suggest taking that part last. Part 2 requires knowledge of many mathematical formula's used in business taxation. I used the study guide and created a replica formula on a spreadsheet in order for this to sink into my brain. The formulas will be confusing at first but as time goes on, you continue taking the unlimited practice exam until you build momentum to achieve over 79% correct. This will gain your confidence.

My strategy was to allocate one month of study for each part, Especially Part 1 & 2. Part 3 seemed to be the easiest. An example is, If I had to go the dentist, Part 1 & 2 would be equal to a root canal, part 3 is only a cavity.

Fast Forward Academy's help made a very difficult exam easy.

Good Luck
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on January 23, 2011
Dear Rain Hughes, I am so pleased with your study guide!!! I took Part 2 of the EA today and passed!!!!!! Thank you so much for writing this book! I can say that you are the reason(after the grace of god), that I have passed this test. I will be recommending your website and book to everyone. Just today, I mentioned your website, FastforwardAcademy.com to someone who is interested in taking the EA. I have passed all three parts! Thanks again for all your material!!! I recommend this book to everyone!!!
on March 8, 2011
The material matched up with the actual tests pretty well. The practice exams matched even better. Took each test about two weeks from each other, which was plenty. I would give a week to read section 1 and 2 (section 3 takes a day or two) and a couple of days of practice tests.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Fastforwardacademy (FFA)delivered all they claim with this course. It is much less "wordy" than other courses, hitting the high points that pay off on the test. Adding unlimited exams allows you as many trial runs as you need. Taking one of these tests about fifteen times gives you a massive dose of confidence needed to stay focused for up to three hours. Mental toughness, if you will. Also FFA is MUCH less costly than the other courses. I recommend FFA without hesitation. And by the way, I passed the last test three days before my 77th birthday.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 9, 2011
I used this study guide and passed all three of the exams on first attempt. I found it clear and helpful, but sometimes did use the tax code and/or IRS publications to get more detail or clarifications. I think it is essential to have access to a good number of the practice exams. I chose the unlimited option and once I had studied for each part (I too studied one at a time), I drilled using the practice exams. I made a Word document of questions I got wrong and their answers and went over it on the train and the bus - once you consistently get over 80% I would say you are ready for the test. You will get questions that are not in the materials, but the aim is to know the core material well enough to get a passing score. I would definitely recommend this.
on August 15, 2011
Verified Purchase
As a lot of the other reviews here indicate this book (and the question bank on their website) was instrumental in my success on the exam. When I first received the book, I was somewhat anxious as it didn't seem to be as voluminous as I thought it should be (especially as I've studied for the CPA exam in the past) but it definitely was more than enough. The material was easy to read through, broken up well, and the questions were indicative of what is on the exam.

I would recommend this guide without hesitation. I think if there's anything to add to the other reviews I haven't seen so far and I would have liked to know, is that if you go to their website: [...] and purchase it directly from them, you may be able to get some practice exams included in the price. As a note, i didn't use any practice exams, the question bank was sufficient, but just a suggestion as I didn't figure that out until i got the book and went to the website :)
on July 25, 2012
Using the book, online resources, and study guide I passed all three exams on the first try... on consecutive days! I'm excited about downloading the iPad app and using FFA for EA!
on March 11, 2011
With the help of Fast Forward Academy and their great study material I passed all three of the exams on first attempt. I would also recommend you take advantage of the free online test bank. I also purchased unlimited practice exams which I found to be very useful. I did use other materials along with the book, i.e the IRS website to get additional information and guidance if I was unsure of something. I felt very confident going into my exams knowing that I had the help and assistance from Fast Forward if I had failed.
on September 22, 2014
Verified Purchase
Very Good l!!!!!
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I passed all parts on my first attempt to become an Enrolled Agent (EA). I have already completed all of the IRS paperwork and I am officially an Enrolled Agent. A million thanks to FastForward Academy. The condensed version of all the IRS materials, the test bank and immediate answers to my many questions made studying much easier. Prior to finding FastForward Academy I was overwhelmed. Thanks again for all your help.
<strong>Macel F.</strong>

Materials were exactly what I needed to pass all three parts on the first attempt. Thank you for an excellent study guide. I also found that you have the best price on the CE for the number of credits needed. Pleasure doing business with you.
<strong>Stacey S.</strong>

Dear Rain Hughes, I am so pleased with your study guide. I took Part 2 of the EA today and passed!!!!!! Thank you for writing this book and putting the free test bank on your site. I can say that you are the reason ( after the grace of god), that I have passed this test. I will be recommending your website and book to everyone. Just today, I mentioned your website, [...] to someone who is interested in taking the EA. I have passed all three parts! Thanks again for all your material.
<strong>Carrie H.</strong>

I want to thank you for your help in passing all three parts of this tough exam. Your course has been an essential tool for me to be successful in obtaining the passing score on the SEE eaxmination. After a few attempts on my own and obtaining 91 to 98 points, my wife suggested that I review with a course tailored just to pass in a fast pace. So, I chose Fast Forward at the end of June and I have been congratulated on all three parts within the month of July; now I am waiting for my designation as an EA. I recommend this course to anyone with my years of experience who wants to become an Enrolled Agent fast. It was a Fast Forward experience for a fast pass of the SEE. Thank you!
<strong>Fritz S.</strong>

Either course was great or test was easy. I completed each part within 1 hour.
<strong>Ruth S.</strong>

GREAT HELPFULL COURSE TO PASS MY EA EXAM IN FIRST ATTEMPT, I WILL ALSO RECMOND THIS TO MY OTHER FRIEND'S, THANKS.
<strong>LIAQAT</strong>

Thank you for your rapid response to my questions. ... Your material seems better than others because it seems to hit what is on the exam and I am not wasting my time studying thousands of pages of worthless material.
<strong>Rick F.</strong>

Thanks for contacting me and offering your help. I'm into the course and your claims are right. The method is much easier to read and understand than other courses I have tried in the past, specifically Wise Guides from Akron, Ohio.
<strong>Merle J.</strong>

You can add me to your success rate. I used the book and study bank questions and was able to pass all three parts on the first attempt. I have already sent 4 people to the fastforward web site to assist them with their attempts to pass the EA and CPA exams.
<strong>Jeff M.</strong>

Thank for your efforts to help those of us who desire to take the EA exam. I thought that I could have passed the EA exam for I have been a practicing tax preparer for over fifteen years. However, I failed to realize how much I depend upon easy access to Internet research of tax matters and my dependency upon computer software to disburse the information to the proper form. Your website has opened by eyes to reality in that I could not have passed the exam without detailed studies. Your website is wonderful and Thanks to you for making this program available.
<strong>Opal I.</strong>

I like the new site, it is even better than before the change. I passed all three parts of the EA in three months (May to July 2010) using primarily your book and the online question bank and the simulation tests. I especially like the measurement of progress and against the community. This feature is very innovative... Thanks for your material! It is very effective!
<strong>Evelyn S.</strong>

By the way I received your EA study guide on Nov 17,2010. I studyed it and past all three portions of the IRS SEE exams in the month of December 2010.
<strong>Ken H.</strong>

Just wanted to say thank you for your site - passed all 3. Have passed on info to others. Good luck!
<strong>Marcia I.</strong>

More than an idea this is a recognition of this Fastforward Academy as one of the best if not the best to learn and be prepared to get examinations.
<strong>Luis T.</strong>

Good Afternoon: I just wanted to let you know that with the help you your materials, I passed SEE1 today. Though this is the first time I have taken the exam, I did use Gleim study materials prior to purchasing Fast Forward. I felt very overwhelmed with the Gleim product and I didn't feel truly ready until I used your program. I look forward through efficiently moving throught the next two parts and obtaining my EA.
<strong>Lynda S.</strong>

Thanks again for your assistance. I really like this format for practice for the exam.
<strong>Sheryl M.</strong>

Thank you all. I am enjoying my experience and feel that I am becoming prepared.
<strong>Robbie R.</strong>

Thank you very much! I am impressed with the speedy response and quality of the program so far.
<strong>Darcie P.</strong>

I just wanted to inform you that I have, in the past 3 weeks, taken all 3 parts of the EA exam. Using your online test bank and your book, I was able to pass ALL 3 the first time. Thank you.
<strong>Susan H</strong>

Just wanted to let you know that I had taken the test before and failed, but the Fast Forward Academy study guide and tools gave me the edge to pass. I took all 3 parts of the SEE and passed all 3 and it was a lot of help using the Fast Forward. Thanks.
<strong>Ron J.</strong>

Thank you so much for your help.
<strong>Lee H.</strong>

Hello Fast Forward Guys! I would like to let you know I find your test bank very helpful but even more so the timed tests. I took my SEE part 1 yesterday and passed. I really feel your practice exams helped. It helped me realize I was moving too fast and needed to slow down to READ the questions!
<strong>Marcia H.</strong>

Again, thank God for FFA!! If this EA exam is a horse race, I've won two legs of the "Triple Crown." When we last spoke you and I agreed Part 3 might be the best path to take for a confidence builder. I worked the Part 3 question bank 502 times and was at 75%. Near the end I was actually at about 90%. When I was doing 20 questions I was hitting about 18 right. Now it's off to the races and I'm probably a longshot for a first timer for Part 2, but sometimes even the lonshots win the race!! Thanks for everything, I've saved my SEE simulator for Part 2. I'll keep you posted.
<strong>Rick F.</strong>

Your EA study course looks very comprehensive and I was impressed enough to order it. I was once an EA and am looking to becoming certified again. Thank you.
<strong>Robert H.</strong>

Thank you Matt, I take my third test tomorrow. Your service is great and I have passed my first two thanks to your training and testing. I just finished up my first run on the simulated test but have to run out for a while. I will get back to it later today. Thanks again,
<strong>Earl L.</strong>

Thank you so much for your detailed analysis. Now I feel confident that I'm ready to take an actual exam. I'll make sure to review the items you pointed out. Thanks again.
<strong>Sanae</strong>

Its long time since talking to you but the good news is I passed my SEE Part 1 yesterday on first attempt and I am really thankfull to you for the book. Its an excellent source of information that I would say must have to pass the exam. The test bank is also wonderful.
<strong>Usman S.</strong>

I took the exam for Part 1 yesterday and passed. I feel this course prepared me well.
<strong>Bill Z.</strong>

Thank you so much for your quick follow-up both with e-mail and phone call. I also appreciated the comments from others that you included. I will be ordering the bundle in the near future and hope to have by EA by the end of this year. Again, many thanks and I look forward to using your materials.
<strong>Sheryl M.</strong>

<strong>Susan H.</strong>

Thanks to you and Fast Forward Academy the Enrolled Agent's exam is in my rear view mirror!!! The study guide and questions were instrumental in my passing the exam. I spent a tremendous amount of hours studying for that exam but I am happy that it's over... Once again Thank You for the great study material and getting me over the hump!!
<strong>Rick F.</strong>

Just wanted to let you know that your test bank really helped me pass the ea exam! I went throught each question in the test bank for all 3 parts. I really believe your test bank was a major factor in passing the test. Thank you!
<strong>Connie K.</strong>

Your books and study questions are excellent. Using your materials, I passed part 1 of the EA exam on the first try with approximately 40 hours of study. I will be putting the full court press on part 2 tomorrow, again using your materials. Thanks,
<strong>John D.</strong>

Thanks a million. The new upgrade is absolutely fantastic! I love everything about it. Especially, the upgrade where I can test chapter by chapter. Yes, I am enjoying the book. I'm slowly progressing. I jumped on your offer right away because it wont be long before I am ready for the Part 1 Practice Exam(s). Also, I am very pleased that when I had a question about one of the test questions in the book, one of your employees reponded to me promptly. Keep Up the Good Work,
<strong>Rochelle G.</strong>

I just want to let you know that I completed the three parts for EA certification and the paper work has already been sent to the IRS office... Once again my sincere thanks to you for trying to help. I would like to stay in touch.
<strong>Edward D.</strong>

Your site is fantastic! It has really helped me excel fast with my knowlege! I am glad to see a site like yours with so much information. Thanks!

Your system works - I love it!! Thanks
<strong>Donna D.</strong>

Hello, I just want to write in and tell Fast Forward how pleased I am with your website and study guide. I passed the first section (Individuals) of the Enrolled Agent exam and am so excited! I couldn\'t have done it without your help either. I put in the time studying, with the help of your study guide, and went through all the free test questions in the test bank repeatedly (there are so many of them). This was enough to help me pass! :-)
<strong>Sherry S.</strong>

Terribly nervous for Part 2-Business but thanks to FastForward Academy for getting me ready. Thought I had failed but was ecstatic when I pressed the button for the results. Bravo.
<strong>Jon P.</strong>

I found using the test bank as a wonderful way to study for the EA exam. I would recommend your site to anyone who wants to pass the EA exam.
<strong>Walter S.</strong>

I passed my final test. Now I am ready to mail the form 23 to the IRS. Thank you so much for all your help. I will definitely use your services for the CE.
<strong>Gladys R.</strong>

This website was a god send... great resource!
<strong>Edward B.</strong>

I started with a different product when I began working on my EA. I found your product quite by accident but used the free test bank. I wish I would have found your product before I had invested so much into the one I had. From the free bank I could see the questions were more closely in line with the type of questions used on the test. Thank you for allowing me to use the free test bank. It was very helpful. I will recommend your studies to anyone I know that is thinking of taking the EA exam.
<strong>Diann H.</strong>

Thank you so much for writing this book! I wish I had it before I took the other two tests. It would have saved me a bunch of studying!!!! It's strait to the point and easy to understand. I love this book and I will keep it for further reference! I am recommending this book to everyone I know! Thanks again!
<strong>Carrie H.</strong>

I actually purchased your EA course and have succesfully passed all 3 parts!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much your free test bank was a god send. THANK YOU!
<strong>Ed B.</strong>

Your valuable book and online guides and practice tests (both free and pay-for) are great tools for studying to pass SEE. I did pass Part 3 exam in Sept and I am studying the material for Parts 1 and 2; planning to take the exams Nov, Dec 2010 Thanks for your interest.
<strong>Dale B.</strong>

I used your questions and answers to prepare for the business part of the EA exam. I feel it greatly enhanced my understanding of the material and more closely mirrored (compared to my other study material ) the type of questions that were on the exam. I would highly recommend to all students. Thanks.
<strong>Terence G.</strong>

I did pass the exam and am very excited about it. A million thanks to FastForward Academy. The condensed version of all the IRS materials, the test bank and immediate answers to my many questions made studying much easier. Prior to finding FastForward Academy I was overwhelmed. Thanks again for all your help.
<strong>Macel F.</strong>

I passed my first exam and I am busy studying for th ebusiness portion of the exam. I am grateful that you allow students to use your test bank for free. Thank you
<strong>Dion M.</strong>

Thanks Fast Forward Academy for keeping in touch and giving me the latest informations.I will keep on spreading the good news about your school. Thank you.
<strong>Emokhare A.</strong>

I found your site to be a very effective tool to prepare for the exam. It pointed out my weak points and explained what I needed to know. I have your website in my "favorites" and you can be sure you will be hearing from me in the future for my continuing education. Thanx,
<strong>John M.</strong>

I've used your online test bank and it helped me a lot.... Thanks
<strong>Shuchi K.</strong>

A "BIG Thank you" for providing the guidance and technical help in getting me pass all the parts in EA Exam in my first attempt.
<strong>Sridhar B.</strong>

I have recommended Fast Forward to my coworkers who are contemplating becoming an EA. I particularly liked having the rationale to explain the correct answers. Very valuable learning tool. Thank you.
<strong>Linda</strong>

Yes I did pass all three exams in first attempt and got my EA status from IRS as well. Thanks for your preparation material that was really and truely helpfull in getting through the exams.
<strong>Muhammad S.</strong>

I just wanted to let you know that I just passed SEE2 and I have passed all 3 parts since 11/01/10. Thanks for your great program & support!!
<strong>Lynda S.</strong>

I have passed all tests. Thank you so much.
<strong>Chanda T.</strong>

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for your help in passing the EA exam. Your test bank was invaluable in preparing me for the exam. The ability to go though questions with such detailed explanations really gave me the edge I needed to pass all parts.
<strong>Sid E.</strong>

Thank you for allowing me to access your database of questions. The format -- question, answer, explanation -- was an excellent study tool.
<strong>Michael D.</strong>

Thanks for the help. I think your materials, etc. are terrific.
<strong>Michael L.</strong>

The course was easy to study and provided all the information needed to pass the tests. Thank you!
<strong>Ronald B.</strong>

Your book and material was very good and precise. I passed all my three exams in first attempt between Nov2010-Jan.2011.
<strong>Manmohan D.</strong>

Your service was a great supplement to my study materials. The challenging questions and explanations were exactly what I needed to pass all three parts of the EA exam. With your product, I knew exactly when I was ready for the real exam. Thank you!
<strong>Keith R.</strong>

Your materials are terrific: succinct, relevant, organized and easy to comprehend and memorize. The only thing I appreciate more than the knowledge you gave me is the time you saved me.
<strong>Alexey B.</strong>

I took part 1 today and passed so now I am preparing to take part 2 this spring. I am very happy with the online questions and the study book. Thanks again!
<strong>Ken M.</strong>

I recently passed the final part of the SEE exam, (Took part 1 first, part 3 second and pulled my hair out for part 2 last) I could not have succeeded without fast forward academy's, study guide, and unlimited practice exams. Once I receive my EA Card I will continue with your Unlimited CPE Courses and look forward to being a loyal client for many years to come. Thanks For making this difficult exam easy.
<strong>Michael C.</strong>

I had attempted to take the EA exam in the past without success but after using your study materials I passed on the next try. I love the online question bank and practice exams, it allowed me study anywhere. I will be recommending your materials to others.
<strong>Melissa B.</strong>