5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag
Published on April 27, 2008 by D. Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought
Will keep but needed a larger bag for European travel. Good quality though, great price.
Published on February 11, 2010 by Joseph G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, April 27, 2008
This review is from: Day Bag
This is a great bag that is gender-neutral, weather resistant, and it fits in my motorcycle saddlebags. All my man stuff fits and when its time to go, I just grab the bag and take off. Glasses check, cell phone check, wallet check, check book check, powerbars check, can of soda check, half-eaten left over subway sandwich check... all that and still room for a few other manly things without coming off as if I'm carrying a purse. I've tried lots of small travel bags for similar use and this is the best of all and for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect bag for on the go., November 25, 2006
This review is from: Day Bag
This bag is great for both men and women.Both my wife and I have one.It's canvas so it can be cleaned easy.I have got stuck outside in the rain many times and it kept everything in it dry.The cell phone pouch on the side holds any size phone,even the older models and unlike other velcro latches this one stay's latched.It holds alot of stuff in it too-camera,phone,keys,wallet,credit cards,pictures,books,snacks,water bottle.Comming from a guy that hates fanny packs,and I hate putting items in my pockets such as keys and change since they feel uncomfortable,and after years of asking the wife if she can hold my stuff in her purse,this is much better and at a cheap price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toting a Nook Color, April 16, 2011
Otis (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Day Bag
I bought this to carry my Nook Color, charger, glasses, cell phone, etc. - all the things that I have no where to carry to my seat on a plane or when I run to the coffee shop. Everything fits perfect, I have even dropped in a water bottle and snack on occasion with no problem. This bag doesn't have any padded lining but that is fine with me since my Nook is in a cover. The front pocket has a snap latch that isn't easy to open with one hand and therefore isn't very accessible - so that is where I carry the charger. I like the top carrying handle for situations when the shoulder strap isn't masculine enough for me. Overall - a good man bag of solid canvas material. I never thought I would use the word "manbag" but here I am...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful quick bag, July 1, 2012
This review is from: Day Bag
this bag is actually pretty useful. got it 3 days ago and have only used it when leaving my house. I can put my wallet, phone, book, notepad, pen, keys, headphones, camera, umbrella and sunglassed in there and still have space for an energy bar and water bottle! the quality could be a little better, but the functinality more than makes up for it I must say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Purchase, May 9, 2011
MN Boulevard (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Day Bag
I was looking for a cheap bag I could put my gun cleaning supplies in. This bag was way cheaper than the toiletry bags I could find and has separate compartments that I can place different cleaning tools in. It's a cheap bag, but for the price I am more than happy with the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, February 11, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy for the money, November 29, 2008
Reelchip (cleveland, ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Day Bag
I had my $65 Victorinox bag stolen in Barcelona. I bought this as a replacement. While it's not quite as good, it is definitely worth the money. If it get's stolen or lost you don't have to fret. Plenty of room for book, glasses, water and travel umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag and great price, July 27, 2008
This review is from: Day Bag
I wanted an everyday bag that I could carry a variety of articles to include a medium size handgun. I have over purses that I carry when I wear a suit or dressed up and this sturdy bag was perfect for everyday. Its compact, has a carrying handle on top and has a shoulder strap. Can carry a great amount of stuff and has a compartment inside that holds my credit cards money and retired police credentials.

Day Bag