Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 22, 2010
I bought this for the purpose of being a beach tote. Being a single dad, I wanted something with a simple design to where I did not feel embarrassed carrying it, but still had plenty of room to put towels, cover-ups, books, etc. I really liked the extra pockets. Bag is very durable and has lasted a few beach and water park trips without any noticeable wear.
update: On a recent Discovery Cove trip, I saw they were selling this tote but with the Discovery Cove image for $25.
on September 14, 2011
I absolutely adore this bag. Personally, I use it for everything from carrying school stuff to packing it with clothes for a weekend trip home. I didn't expect it to be so large but, this was the size I was looking for and I enjoy the space. This tote is made very, very well. This canvas material, while thick, is not heavy. The straps are long enough and sturdy enough to actually carry it up on the shoulder. The front pocket is deep and the zippered pocket-pouch inside the tote itself is strong and sturdy. I purchased the tote with the black accents. I really enjoy the bottom of the bag being a color because I can set the bag on the floor without worrying too much about dust being seen. Overall, it is just a tote but, it's a tote done well and a tote done right. Overall, excellent purchase.
on December 12, 2012
While the bag seems fine for most people, I bought it to put in some equipment and the dimensions are important. The bag states that it is 22 x 16 x 6 - Wrong. When you open the bag up it is more like 16 inches wide and shaped like an oval. Even the outer dimensions are a half inch off when laid flat.

For most people with beach towels, this is not a big deal, but if you have a piece of equipment that needs to fit in the bag, then the smaller size just doesn't work.
on February 26, 2013
I was able to fit all the things i want, school supples, big sketch book, textbooks, grocery, clothes for 3-4 days travel, BUT my biggest mistake was to wash it and dry it with hot spin on the washing machine.
on August 10, 2010
Simple, big, canvas beach tote bag. Fits a laptop, binders, towels and sunscreen. Sturdy. Fair price. Why pay more! :)
on January 28, 2012
This bag is large enough to hold all of my books, papers, lunch bag, and odds and ends that I need to teach 3rd grade. The bag is well made so it can hold quite a bit of weight. I also like that the bottom is colored so it doesn't show dirt from being set on the floor. THe small pockets are a nice addition. I have similar bags from LLBean and the only difference is that the canvas isn't quite as stiff. Other than that this bag is just the same as the pricier versions. I will definitely be purchasing more.
on November 17, 2015
I was very disappointed when I received my package and saw that the tote bag looks much different than the bags I have purchased in the past from the exact same listing. And I have purchased them in red, black and navy and they were all the same, great quality. It is still a nice, heavy duty canvas bag but the detail is not the same as it once was. They used to look EXACTLY like the picture with the white thread and cream colored canvas outline under the colored canvas that goes up and becomes the handles but that was not the case this time. The thread was the same color navy and the handles look much cheaper. When I first started buying these bags they were $12.99 and the price has since gone up to almost $16 but I continued to purchase them because of the look of them compared to other cheaper bags that are available. This is the first time I received one that looked like one I could have gotten for $7 from a different listing. In the photo, the pictures on the left are how the bags used to look and the pictures on the right are of the bag that I received today. Unfortunately I have to return this item because I bought it as a gift and can not give something that I'm not impressed with.
review image
on September 11, 2010
Bright colors (I purchased the blue one), large, and very sturdy. The outside is easily decorated to personalize it more. Nice price, I would definitely recommend this for others!
on January 8, 2011
I've been looking for a larger than average tote and was disappointed in my previous research. I came across this one and was cautiously optimistic when I placed the order. I was totally overwhelmed when I received it. It was as good -- if not better -- than I expected. It was shipped promptly with no delay due to the Christmas rush. I'm so pleased with the product and the seller. Kudos!
on March 23, 2014
I'v always wanted a Land's End tote but could not stomach paying so much for one! This looks exactly the same and it is extremely sturdy. I used it this weekend to go shopping at Trader Joe's and although I purchased many groceries, most of them fit in this bag. I'll be ordering a second one for the rest of my groceries. Overall, very happy with my purchase.