Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ensign Peak - Gym Bag
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$9.99 - $21.70+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 7, 2008
This gym bag is perfect for my trips to the gym. The material and hardware are sturdy, the shoe/wet bag roomy and thick, and the pockets helpful. The size is "just right"and holds everything I need, including a change of clothes and toiletries. The water bottle sleeve is plenty big, and secured by a string tether. If you don't need the CD pocket, you can store your wallet and cell phone there, and your IPod or MP3 player in the internal mesh pocket. The outside mesh pocket will hold a rolled-up magazine, snacks, keys or incidentals. I'm happy with my purchase, and recommend this bag.
on June 1, 2007
I bought this bag for use as a coaches baseball bag, mainly because of its handy shoe pocket to keep from getting mud all over everything else in the bag.

The bag was certainly heavy duty but once the shoes were in the pocket there wasn't much room for anything else in the main compartment, a tshirt and sweatpants and the thing was almost filled. I also could have used a few more pockets (there was one zipper side pocket and an elastic pocket).

A good but not great product.
on September 25, 2010
Things I like:
1) It was cheap, very cheap.
2) The construction is good, durable, not flimsy. It'll probably last a while.
3) The shoe pouch is large and can hold cleats and a pair of shoes at the same time.
4) The bag is roomy and can hold quite a lot. Shoes and cleats, 2 sets of gym clothes, and a change of clothes, along with random sports stuff (ankle brace, tape, etc).
5) Exterior pouches for water bottle, wallet, keys, etc is nice.

Things I don't like:
1) Inside, there isn't much compartmentalization. Everything gets mixed up, no inside pockets. I have to search around for stuff sometimes.
2) When putting my cleats or shoes back in the shoe pouch, it can get caught up if there is a bunch of stuff already inside the bag.
3) Because the shoe pouch is kept inside the bag, my cleats don't air out and I have to make sure to empty the bag every time when I get home to air stuff out.

Summary:
If you want a cheap bag that doesn't have a lot of pockets and compartments, this is a great buy. If you like a bag with a lot of organization, you'll want to pay more and get something fancier. However, for a cheap bag, this one is pretty good.
on January 16, 2007
The shoe compartment is nice but limits the internal storage of other items. Sturdy construction.
on June 11, 2013
for $35 bucks this is a complete piece of junk. i got it with the stitching falling out. its def made in china or some other country and thats not that big of deal as the actual quality of the bag. its very inferior, better go to walmart or target .
on March 23, 2013
My husband completely destroyed the last bag sadly like this one, but this was the only one with a separate compartment for his shoes and breathable mesh pockets. Brings it to workouts thrice per week, very happy with it.
on August 28, 2012
I was excited for this bag - good price, good reviews, and (at first glance) decent quality. However, on the first day I used it, the bag strap broke off from where it connects to the bag while I was walking down the stairs. That's pretty poor construction if the jolting of walking down stairs (with 1 change of gym clothes only in the bag) breaks it! Not recommended.
on November 23, 2015
For a cheap bag it's well made and it carries all the stuffs that I need to go to the gym. The shoes compartment I really like on the bag. Really recommend. I bought this bag on Nov 16 2015 and this bag gets lots of abuse and still holding real well. Zippers and stitching are still holding well.
on December 9, 2013
Only have had this bag for two months and the pocket in which the shoes fit has ripped. I guess I got what I paid for. Would NOT recommend.
on June 17, 2013
Bought this for my husband for his gym/running trips. I liked that it had the option for the hand straps and shoulder straps, a place for wet gear and a sneaker compartment. He loved it too- but after six months, two straps came off in one weekend. He's not carrying heavy things- just gym bags. We have two small children so MAYBE he throws it around in a rush? Can't carry it anymore.