5.0 out of 5 stars STORE your CORDS!!!!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:54 Mins
Published 17 months ago by Shannon Lastowski

2.0 out of 5 stars The bag that couldn't!
Published on September 9, 2007 by A.C.

2.0 out of 5 stars The bag that couldn't!, September 9, 2007
This review is from: Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag (Apparel)
Although this product was well-constructed and has a roomy main compartment, the rest of the bag proved to be useless. Trying to use the remaining compartments resulted in not being able to close the bag properly. The design does not allow for room taken up by the contents of the various compartments, and the only compartment that is really usable is the large, main compartment which defeats the whole purpose of having an organizer.

5.0 out of 5 stars STORE your CORDS!!!!, March 4, 2013
Length:: 1:54 Mins

Too many chargers, cords, earbuds, small electronics? Keep them DUST FREE and organized in this nifty roll-up. Unlike other similar types, this is zippered and clear, allowing you to easily identify what you need. I bought a black one for white and green cords, as you want to see everything clearly. I just ordered a red one for my black cords.

UPDATE 3/26/13: Darn! I ordered the RED one thinking that my black cords would be easy to see....the red bag is LINED in black! My labelmaker is going to get quite the workout since I won't rely on my eyes to quickly identify each cable. I may slip white or pastel paper in the pockets just to make it easier. I really like both bags.

Or perhaps I'll use it for toiletries.
I'd need one 5 times this size just for lipstick, LOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Blue Bag, January 11, 2007
E.M. Gregory "Eli" (Westerville, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This hanging travel bag is an excellent size for overnight trips or weekend getaways. The color is nice and bright, and there are plenty of pockets for all toilettries (sp?).

I originally purchased this product for my mother, who travels often and her previous bag was worn-out and the clear plastic pockets were borderline disgusting! She was very happy when she opened her gift and saw this hanging travelling tote!

I am very satisfied with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hanging Toiletry Bag, June 9, 2008
I bought this for a trip to Europe; it was very useful because most bathrooms don't have a vanity. It has several zipper compartments, and folds fairly compactly. My one complaint is that it doesn't have any sort of hook; I added a small buckled tab from a luggage tag so that I could hang the toiletry bag on a towel bar. On my last trip, I lost the buckled tab, so now I have to figure out another way to hang it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Close When Full, October 4, 2013
I used this recently for a short trip to California only for 3 days and after I filled it with my toiletries, I couldn't get it to roll back up and close.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird smell?, March 28, 2014
This product is ok for the price, but I have two little issues. First the bag is somewhat small. It can only be used for a short weekend trip. Also it has a weird smell? It smells musty.

2.0 out of 5 stars functional but poorly constructed, February 18, 2014
Mark G (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
You get what you pay for. Love mine but the pockets fell apart after a few trips. However it is so cheap, I will probably buy another. I see it as a disposable bag since I feel certain that the next one will fall apart too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, October 16, 2013
The product has three separate sections with zippers. They range in size and the biggest one can hold three or four travel size toiletries. The bottom is a large compartment and held quite a bit of my stuff. The only con is that it has that weird plastic smell to it, but I can overlook that if it keeps everything in place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag, September 9, 2013
Just want I wanted and love that it hangs when counterspace is limited or I am sharing the bathroom. Also large compartment is big enough for my electric toothbrush. Only reasons it didn't get a "5" was ring should be a little bigger for hooks or should have one included. Also, velcro needs to be a tad wider to secure when it is "stuffed".

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as large as the picture shows., August 26, 2013
In the picture that I saw it showed a bath towel inside the large zippered area. It is only large enough for a small hand towel. If this part had been large enough for a bath towel I would have given it 5 stars. The clear plastic pockets hold travel sized items, regular sized toothbrush, razors, etc. If you fill the large zipper area to much the bag won't wrap all the way around to meet the Velcro. It is handy to keep toiletries in to take on camping trips. It has a hook so it hangs from the shower head or a hook. There is also a handle on the side for easy carrying. It fits snug into a suitcase also.

Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag