5.0 out of 5 stars STORE your CORDS!!!!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:54 Mins
Too many chargers, cords, earbuds, small electronics? Keep them DUST FREE and organized in this nifty roll-up. Unlike other similar types, this is zippered and clear, allowing you to easily identify what you need. I bought a black one for white and green cords, as you want to see everything clearly. I just ordered a red one for my black...
Published 22 months ago by Shannon Lastowski

2.0 out of 5 stars The bag that couldn't!
Although this product was well-constructed and has a roomy main compartment, the rest of the bag proved to be useless. Trying to use the remaining compartments resulted in not being able to close the bag properly. The design does not allow for room taken up by the contents of the various compartments, and the only compartment that is really usable is the large, main...
Published on September 9, 2007 by A.C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars functional but a little bit small for me, August 20, 2012
It looks as it shows on the website, but I wish it has a little bit bigger room, especially for the bag on the bottom. Overall, for the price, I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical!, October 28, 2014
My daughter has a trip soon. All her 3-4 oz. toiletries are well organized in the Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag. If you include what's really necessary, in the accepted sizes for traveling, you are going to be amazed on how many articles you can carry on . Of course, if you pretend to carry large and too many things you might end up damaging the zippers. The zippers are strong and the compartments are sensibly comfortable. We had all that she needed and we thought it wouldn't roll. Awsome! not only it rolled, but it stayed that way. The Velcro is very strong, the hold is stable and secure. The material is very good and the teal color is exactly the way the picture shows. You can hang it in a hook, a nail or a cloth hanger by the top loop. She loved the fact that she can roll everything or hang it open or carry it by the handle... Three in one! If you are traveling,my recommendation, buy one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor design, December 4, 2013
Garmia (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I know this is a cheap price, but it is just a poor design once you take a look at it.
There is no hook to hang it so you have to be able to lay it down which is a problem because it is long.
When you fill it and try to roll it closed it doesn't do that because of where the bends are placed.
Do yourself a favor and opt for a different case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for 1st aid kit, October 6, 2012
We use in our main medical pack. Organization of band aids & sutures, antiseptics & ointments. The main pouch is quite spacious & the smaller zippered pouches are nice, but take care with packing them, as ur item will be shifted & possibly bent when opening & shutting the pouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice. Bottom holds A LOT., September 12, 2014
I like it. I wish the upper clear pockets had a little depth rather than being flat. It doesn't fold over and velcro together when full, but I don't care. I will fold the upper pockets over on themselves and pack it that way. If this was rolled all together, it would be too bulky to pack well, anyway. I like being able to fold it in half and pack that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, July 13, 2014
good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars no longer 5 stars, July 9, 2014
dr.jeh (Reno, NV USA) - See all my reviews
Great for the price but you get what you pay for. This was a great item for three or four weekend trips and then when it got to the two-week trip when I really lived out of my luggage, the velcro started coming off the bag. Now what? Toss it and start over? I'm too green for that option. So now I will be experimenting with super glue which may or may not work on this greasy vinyl? This thing should have lasted at least a year, not just a couple of months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel piece, July 5, 2014
Great piece for travel or everyday. I keep it hanging on back of bathroom door.. Hard to find in store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanging Toiletry Bag, June 2, 2014
When I ordered this bag I wasn't sure if it would be what I wanted, but it turned out to be that and more! I've been looking for a replacement for around 2 years without success, so was delighted when I found this bag. It has a solid feel to it; good zippers, strong plastic and fabric, and plenty of space for my toiletries.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›