Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 28, 2016
I have been looking for something bigger to organize my things in when we travel and this was just the ticket. It has a lot of clear, zipper pouches which are really nice for my littler things and then they have a nice pouch on the bottom for our larger stuff. My husband and I are trying to reduce our packing room so we needed one that we could put our stuff in together! This seems to be big enough for all of our stuff without over crowding! Looking forward to all our travels this summer with our new organizer!
on April 18, 2015
I purchased the navy blue one for a recent trip to Europe and was exactly what I needed. First off, you can't beat the price. Great little hanging toiletry bag with lots of room for all your miscellaneous items. Some complain that it doesn't pack tightly, although true, it's close enough. What do you expect for around $9? I was able to store what I needed without much issues - although bulky at the end, it did what it was designed to do...give me enough room for all my toiletries! Also, although it does have a hook, I found that some hotels don't have a proper hook to hang this bag. Not sure if that's the manufactures fault though - I just needed to be imaginative and figure my own solution out. Bag's utility was perfect for my needs and it's considerably easier to pack what I need verses my old leather toiletry bag. I wish it had another small zippered compartment within the larger storage area - my only minor complaint really.
on June 20, 2016
This is a great bag at a great price! I'm the definition of an over-packer, but on a recent international trip, I had to really pare down. This bag was perfect for my various meds and toiletries. The larger compartment holds quite a bit, and the zippered areas safely contain things that could possibly leak. It all rolls up neatly, and the hanging hook makes it easy to get at your supplies when in a hotel room.
on February 6, 2016
It is better than what I expected. It carries toothpaste, toothbrush holders, soap, and other bathroom items successfully. I highly recommend this to anyone who travels somewhere like Las Vegas or Myrtle Beach.
on July 2, 2015
It works. Nothing is wrong with it. In a travel suitcase, it takes up a lot of room. I use something else for one or two day trips. But for longer trips, it's perfect. Plenty of Room and compartments. Used as intended but for longer trips. Not meant for a back pack sized bag.
on April 18, 2015
You get what you pay for. Other than the design the reason I returned it was the unbearable odor. I hoped it would go away so I can give it a try, but it didn't. My search for hanging toiletry continues.
review image review image
on November 25, 2013
I don't know how many travel bags I've gone through over the years, but this one is by far the best! It holds EVERYTHING I need with me in the bathroom when traveling, closes securely, takes up minimal space in my bag and has a sturdy hook for hanging once you're there. Unlike some other people who have left reviews, I never had a problem closing it up after it's filled. It can hold:
-All my makeup (the bottom clear spot is perfect for makeup brushes & tweezers)
-Shampoo/conditioner/hairspray (travel size)
-Hairbrush
-Full size toothbrush & toothpaste
-deodorant/swabs/body wash & sponge
-Lotion/creams

There's nothing I need that doesn't fit in this baby. I bought one for each member of my family and will likely buy more for holiday gifts.
on June 20, 2015
This bag will work for it's purpose, which is to carry things. But, the material wasn't what I expected, it looks cheap. I suppose it was inexpensive, but I guess I was hoping for a more durable material.
on December 19, 2014
I bought this about 6 months ago and use it all the time. I can keep small bottles of every bathroom product in here and a full size brush and deodorant in the zipper pouch. It folds up perfectly and unfolds to hang up on a hook at the back of the bathroom door in hotels.
on May 21, 2015
No matter what I do it doesn't close properly. The zipper works fine, but the Velcro is too small or in a weird place, I don't really know, but whatever the issue, it renders that part of it ineffective.