Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on September 9, 2007
Although this product was well-constructed and has a roomy main compartment, the rest of the bag proved to be useless. Trying to use the remaining compartments resulted in not being able to close the bag properly. The design does not allow for room taken up by the contents of the various compartments, and the only compartment that is really usable is the large, main compartment which defeats the whole purpose of having an organizer.
11 comment|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Too many chargers, cords, earbuds, small electronics? Keep them DUST FREE and organized in this nifty roll-up. Unlike other similar types, this is zippered and clear, allowing you to easily identify what you need. I bought a black one for white and green cords, as you want to see everything clearly. I just ordered a red one for my black cords.

UPDATE 3/26/13: Darn! I ordered the RED one thinking that my black cords would be easy to see....the red bag is LINED in black! My labelmaker is going to get quite the workout since I won't rely on my eyes to quickly identify each cable. I may slip white or pastel paper in the pockets just to make it easier. I really like both bags.

Or perhaps I'll use it for toiletries.
I'd need one 5 times this size just for lipstick, LOL!
22 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2007
This hanging travel bag is an excellent size for overnight trips or weekend getaways. The color is nice and bright, and there are plenty of pockets for all toilettries (sp?).

I originally purchased this product for my mother, who travels often and her previous bag was worn-out and the clear plastic pockets were borderline disgusting! She was very happy when she opened her gift and saw this hanging travelling tote!

I am very satisfied with this purchase.
on June 9, 2008
I bought this for a trip to Europe; it was very useful because most bathrooms don't have a vanity. It has several zipper compartments, and folds fairly compactly. My one complaint is that it doesn't have any sort of hook; I added a small buckled tab from a luggage tag so that I could hang the toiletry bag on a towel bar. On my last trip, I lost the buckled tab, so now I have to figure out another way to hang it.
on February 18, 2014
You get what you pay for. Love mine but the pockets fell apart after a few trips. However it is so cheap, I will probably buy another. I see it as a disposable bag since I feel certain that the next one will fall apart too.
on October 16, 2013
The product has three separate sections with zippers. They range in size and the biggest one can hold three or four travel size toiletries. The bottom is a large compartment and held quite a bit of my stuff. The only con is that it has that weird plastic smell to it, but I can overlook that if it keeps everything in place.
on October 28, 2014
My daughter has a trip soon. All her 3-4 oz. toiletries are well organized in the Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag. If you include what's really necessary, in the accepted sizes for traveling, you are going to be amazed on how many articles you can carry on . Of course, if you pretend to carry large and too many things you might end up damaging the zippers. The zippers are strong and the compartments are sensibly comfortable. We had all that she needed and we thought it wouldn't roll. Awsome! not only it rolled, but it stayed that way. The Velcro is very strong, the hold is stable and secure. The material is very good and the teal color is exactly the way the picture shows. You can hang it in a hook, a nail or a cloth hanger by the top loop. She loved the fact that she can roll everything or hang it open or carry it by the handle... Three in one! If you are traveling,my recommendation, buy one.
on September 12, 2014
I like it. I wish the upper clear pockets had a little depth rather than being flat. It doesn't fold over and velcro together when full, but I don't care. I will fold the upper pockets over on themselves and pack it that way. If this was rolled all together, it would be too bulky to pack well, anyway. I like being able to fold it in half and pack that way.
Update- This first bag lasted until now (3/2016) and I like all the pockets just as they are. I travel a lot and sometimes take vacations where I move between hotels every day or two, so this bag gets thrown around a lot. The first bag came apart between the top pocket and the pocket below. I put a couple of safety pins between the pockets and it worked fine on my last two vacations. I just bought five more bags so I will always have one if they fall apart. I added a hanging hook from an old bag that I don't like. I'm a woman and this bag is perfect for my needs.
My round hair brush and fat travel hair spray that I can't live without fits well along with a bunch of other things in the large bottom pocket.
I bought 5 ml bottles (bags of 50 bottles) and fill those with my stuff- roll on deodorant (push the tip of a metal nail file along the ball and let it drip into the bottle. It doesn't ruin the deodorant bottle at all), body powder, hair conditioner, sunscreen, lotion, anything liquid or powder. If one bottle is too small, I take two bottles of that product. I write the name of the product on the side with a Sharpie and cover it with scotch tape to make the writing last. It really cuts down on the bulk in my packing.
I like that the pockets are plastic to prevent ruining clothing if there is leakage. I hate my bags with open pockets. Things fall out if you don't have room to pack a fat roll and anything that leaks stains everything around it. I fold the top half of this down on itself and pack it that way so it's flatter in my carry on.
on February 25, 2015
I bought this in red to replace a tackle box I keep in my car for first aid items. I keep my first aid kit under the driver's seat, and while I love tackle boxes for being able to organize smaller items, it was kind of a hassle to get under the seat and to remove when I needed it since the box was big and rigid. Since this is a fabric organizer, the shape of it has more "give" making it easier to shove back under the seat when not in use! The handle is also really nice for being able to grab it and pull it out from under the seat. The clear zipper pockets are perfect for a first aid kit, you can see what's in there and quickly get to what you need. The bigger compartment area is good for keeping larger items and a good amount of stuff actually fits in there pretty well. You do have to do a bit of arranging to get the pockets loaded right so that the bag will close up and velcro correctly, but that's not a big deal for me. The price of this bag is also really great, but keep in mind you get what you pay for. The material is nice and seems waterproof, but overall the whole thing is a little flimsy and probably not something I would use for travel on a regular basis unless you plan on replacing it often. I imagine with more regular heavy use this thing would probably start to fall apart, but it fits my needs perfectly without spending a ton of money.
on August 26, 2013
In the picture that I saw it showed a bath towel inside the large zippered area. It is only large enough for a small hand towel. If this part had been large enough for a bath towel I would have given it 5 stars. The clear plastic pockets hold travel sized items, regular sized toothbrush, razors, etc. If you fill the large zipper area to much the bag won't wrap all the way around to meet the Velcro. It is handy to keep toiletries in to take on camping trips. It has a hook so it hangs from the shower head or a hook. There is also a handle on the side for easy carrying. It fits snug into a suitcase also.