5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag
Really like this bag. I ordered two (2). Bought one in each color. I even sewed velcro on each side of the bags to be able to close the side compartments.It should last a long time.

UPDATE 4/29/13:

Published on November 25, 2011 by Diamond

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I like how it looks and the durability of it but do not like that it isn't fully closed when it's zipped up. The top fabric at the start and end of the zipper are not sewing to the sides of the bag. Which means if you have small stuff in you bag and it falls over you have a good chance of it coming out of the bag.
Published 22 months ago by Sandra M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, November 25, 2011

UPDATE 4/29/13:

Today is April 29, 2013, still using this same bag from 2011. It's still looks good and going strong. LOVE THIS BAG!!!! I haven't used the other bag yet. Can't beat the price or the quality. You won't be disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, October 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, December 18, 2011
This review is from: Poly Zipper Tote Bag
I was pleasantly surprise at the bag. I had passed up other bags, in stores, which cost 2-3 times more. Bought six bags to have for my granddaughter to give as gifts. Had each recepiant's name put on the bag and it was a hugh success. Each girl loves their bag. It is durable enough to carry books, toys, etc. I will be purchasing more bags to give gifts to my entire family.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Poly Zipper Tote Bag
I was looking for a bag to take to and from work. I am a teacher and I didn't want someone too big or small. This is exactly what I needed. I purchased the red color and it looks amazing! Having a zipper makes it easy to hide things I don't want the kids to get into or see! Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tote and service, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Poly Zipper Tote Bag
I love this tote; got one in blue and black. It's the right size, zips, and has pockets. Frankly, can't think of anything else to say except great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars good and strong, September 9, 2012
This review is from: Poly Zipper Tote Bag
I love this bag, its strong and the fact that it has zipper is a plus for me..I don't regret buying 3....I have it for a few months and I can see it will last for a long time.....

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Poly Zipper Tote Bag
This tote is the PERFECT size for me. Large enough to carry extra items while traveling and small enough you don't have to search thru a bottomless bag to find what you need. I think this one was custom made by my Fairy Godmother! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, February 25, 2012
This review is from: Poly Zipper Tote Bag
I love this bag. I've put my crochet things I'm working on at the moment in it to carry around. What I liked the best is that it doesn't fall over as easily as other bags do. I hate it when it falls over and everything falls out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Poly Zipper Tote Bag
I was hesitant at first, but when I got it and saw the bag, I immediately loved it. My teenage daughter borrowes it all the time. It's a great bag and it's sturdy and stylish.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally disappointed, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Poly Zipper Tote Bag
I was very disappointed in the quality of the bag. I am a nurse and needed something to take my clip board, snack and a couple of ink pens. I found it to be to thin and cheaply made. I would have sent it back, But to have it shipped cost as much as the tote itself. Will not purchase again.

Poly Zipper Tote Bag