Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Poly Zipper Tote Bag
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$11.98 - $13.54+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 25, 2011
Really like this bag. I ordered two (2). Bought one in each color. I even sewed velcro on each side of the bags to be able to close the side compartments.It should last a long time.

UPDATE 4/29/13:

Today is April 29, 2013, still using this same bag from 2011. It's still looks good and going strong. LOVE THIS BAG!!!! I haven't used the other bag yet. Can't beat the price or the quality. You won't be disappointed.
0Comment|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2015
I bought a red one first and I liked it so much, I kept dumping out the contents to use it for other things. I decided it was time to get a second one so that I did not have to dump the contents out. The bag is well made and holds a lot. I really like that the bag zips shut, stays shut, keeps the contents in. The straps are just right and very sturdy to carry heavier contents. There is even a spot on the side for a water bottle. These bags have gone all over the U.S. with me. Chances are I will be buying another and they not that expensive. I recommend the bag highly!
review image
0Comment|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2015
It looks great, even better than I had expected. It's fairly well made, had handles long enough that I can put it over my shoulder and color is bright (red). Size (lying flat) 15.25" wide, 11.125" high, 4.5" deep. The inside is lined in black. It's going to suit my needs well.
There are pockets on all four sides. One thing I didn't understand from the reviews was the "gap" at top on the edge of both sides when the zipper is closed. It's a pretty large space--as wide as the bag is deep and items (like a cell phone, keys or pens) could easily slide out. However, inside the tote is a flat zippered pouch that is about 8" wide x 5" high which would be a good place to put those items. I am including a pic of the sides at the top of the bag to better explain what I meant about the gap. Looking at how it's made, I don't see how this could have been resolved because if the flap was attached to the sides, I think it would limit how you would put items into it. Also, because it's not attached, the flap where the zipper is lays down nicely if you just like an open top. I think on of the reviewers mentioned adding velcro and that might be a good solution. I would recommend this tote if you are aware of the gap on the edges of the top and aren't concerned about it.
review image
on October 2, 2012
I like how it looks and the durability of it but do not like that it isn't fully closed when it's zipped up. The top fabric at the start and end of the zipper are not sewing to the sides of the bag. Which means if you have small stuff in you bag and it falls over you have a good chance of it coming out of the bag.
on October 18, 2012
I was looking for a bag to take to and from work. I am a teacher and I didn't want someone too big or small. This is exactly what I needed. I purchased the red color and it looks amazing! Having a zipper makes it easy to hide things I don't want the kids to get into or see! Great buy!
on December 18, 2011
I was pleasantly surprise at the bag. I had passed up other bags, in stores, which cost 2-3 times more. Bought six bags to have for my granddaughter to give as gifts. Had each recepiant's name put on the bag and it was a hugh success. Each girl loves their bag. It is durable enough to carry books, toys, etc. I will be purchasing more bags to give gifts to my entire family.
on August 23, 2012
This tote is the PERFECT size for me. Large enough to carry extra items while traveling and small enough you don't have to search thru a bottomless bag to find what you need. I think this one was custom made by my Fairy Godmother! :)
on July 10, 2012
I love this tote; got one in blue and black. It's the right size, zips, and has pockets. Frankly, can't think of anything else to say except great service.
on February 25, 2012
I love this bag. I've put my crochet things I'm working on at the moment in it to carry around. What I liked the best is that it doesn't fall over as easily as other bags do. I hate it when it falls over and everything falls out.
on September 9, 2012
I love this bag, its strong and the fact that it has zipper is a plus for me..I don't regret buying 3....I have it for a few months and I can see it will last for a long time.....