5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product that simply WORKS!
Ever since my Army days beginning in 1960, I have maintained 205 to 225 Lbs of weight on my 6'3" frame. Until my wife of 45+ years, passed!
Within 5 months, was down to 147, and resembled photographs of people freed from nazi death camps after ww-2!
Published on June 27, 2009 by R. Stokes

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy on the stomach
Good flavor, palatable, but seems to cause me to bloat. I probably wouldn't purchase this product again as I don't have digestive problems.
Published 1 month ago by Marcella

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product that simply WORKS!, June 27, 2009
This review is from: Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake, Vanilla, 8-Ounce Bottle, 6 Count, (Pack of 4) (Health and Beauty)
My sister in law, suggested I try Ensure, which led me find the "Plus" for those few people (apparently) that are trying to gain and/or maintain
weight. It works! Within 8 months, was back to 208!
Ensure (and my two k-9's) saved my life during this time in my life.
Belive all the positives from other reviews!
RS

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIED & TRUE, September 20, 2005
Ensure Plus has been my primary source of nutrition for five years now following mouth cancer surgery. I still have a PEG tube, but fortunately am able to drink my nutrition. I have tried every liquid supplement on the market. I still do not tire of my favorite, vanilla. Their chocolate is also the best chocolate on the market. The creaminess and the depth of flavoring cannot be beat. Try freezing in ice cube trays, then blending with a couple of real ice cubes in a blender for a terrific "milkshake." By still having a PEG tube, this is a bonafide prescription which is delivered to my home monthly.
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps me maintain weight, January 29, 2008
I have trouble gaining and maintaining weight (believe me, it's not as fun as it sounds) and Ensure helps me from looking too weak. It packs a huge amount of calories and actually tastes pretty good. An added benefit is that it's completely lactose-free, making it perfect for vegans or those who are lactose-intolerant.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is GREAT!, June 3, 2011
First of all, understand that I almost never write a review of anything on amazon. This is a rare occurrence for me.

I'm currently suffering from a very low absorption medical condition, and I was literally circling the drain, having lost a lot of weight.

Almost immediately upon starting to use this Ensure Plus product (several jugs a day), I started to regain weight. Unlike other methods I have tried for getting my calories up, this has been very easy on my digestive system, and has not bothered me even the tiniest bit -- despite taking it several times each day. The jugs are very small and yet pack 350 calories in each one. Lots of protein too. The small size of the jug makes it very quick and easy to get one down. Even for a sick person, it would be easy to take. I really like the taste and the creamy texture too.

The product is safe for celiac people (gluten-free), and also does not seem to bother me at all on the lactose intolerance side of things either.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product for anyone needing to add substantial amounts of very absorbable healthy calories to their daily diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great satisfaction, November 10, 2012
Great seller, great quality. It is great for any one who is trying to put on some muscle weight especially older and more frail folks with decreased appetite due to any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars DADDY HAPPY, March 25, 2012
MY FATHER GETTING OLDER HAS THE HABIT OF NOT EATING AS GOOD AS HE SHOULD....HAVING THIS AVAILABLE TO HIM ALL THE TIME HE WAS ABLE TO GET ONE AT ANYTIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price and Amazon Prime, too, April 15, 2011
Amazon's current subscription cost of 24 8-oz bottles of ENSURE Plus Complete Nutrition is $29.34, which amounts to $7.34 for 6 bottles--less than "Stop 'n Shop or CVS in Boston area" stated in the least favorable review or even the current Sam's Club price--and you may cancel the subscription without penalty at any time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 23, 2013
This is a great source of "food" for my mom who has trouble swallowing anything that is not pureed. We add some of her prescribed tablets after it been crushed and she gets it down with no problem of getting the pill stuck in her throat.

4.0 out of 5 stars So good Indeed, July 18, 2012
Yes I ordered the Strawberry 24pack and it was very good indeed im thinking of ordering the Vanilla as well so I will either have 24 or the 48 to have as a meal replacement or if I wanna pack on some more pounds..

Ensure will not disappoint cha!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great meal replacement., August 15, 2013
My mother is not fond of asking for help. I have found that by providing this meal replacement drink and having it on auto shipment is a great way to assist her. She needs to eat to take her medication but rarely has an appetite. She is unable to lift heavy objects and it is very convenient to have delivered to her door. She is appreciative. I can help in this way even though I live 600 miles away. It gives me peace of mind.

Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake, Vanilla, 8-Ounce Bottle, 6 Count, (Pack of 4)
$49.99 $35.96
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies