- Series: The Johns Hopkins University Studies in Historical and Political Science
- Hardcover: 269 pages
- Publisher: The Johns Hopkins University Press; First Edition edition (October 1, 1961)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801806984
- ISBN-13: 978-0801806988
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 0.6 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,038,280 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Enterprise and Anthracite: Economics and Democracy in Schuylkill County, 1820-1875 (The Johns Hopkins University Studies in Historical and Political Science) Hardcover – October 1, 1961
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, October 1, 1961
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.