- Series: The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science (Book 560)
- Hardcover: 333 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2000 edition (July 31, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792378741
- ISBN-13: 978-0792378747
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,954,204 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Enterprise Modeling: Improving Global Industrial Competitiveness (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) 2000th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Which is why this book may be more topical now that just a few years ago, when it came out. It attempts to describe enterprise modelling in a global context. How to measure it and to then use this ability to, as objectively as possible, improve the global competitiveness of a company. The book has descriptions of metrics that can be computed and then compared across companies, for benchmarking. Plus, these measures could also be used across different national subsidiaries of a multinational, say. Or to compare the competitiveness measurements arising from two choices - to develop or maintain some ability inhouse, or to outsource it overseas.