5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Entertainers Secret Throat Relief Spray (2-PACK) (Health and Beauty)
I love this product, very effective for anyone who uses their voice for a living. Recommend this seller highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery!, June 22, 2014
The pump is NOT the same as in the picture (when are they gonna change that?), but it's virtually the same. Delivery was speedy and it's a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 28, 2014
This is a wonderful product. I have ordered it for myself, friends and family. It always comes through. I wish I had used it all of my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, March 24, 2014
Yes the spray bottle is tiny, but if your voice is your livelihood, then this is the spray you need. Even recommended by most of the top voice over artists in the industry as their go-to spray!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, August 20, 2013
I was surprised that my voice actually came out clearer and that I didn't have any scratchiness. If only the bottle were a little larger. Maybe I'm just being cheap. Still a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 9, 2014
Works like a charm for teacher's voices!!!

Rate and Discover Movies