Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on August 20, 2013
This is truly beautiful paper. Heavy weight and easy to use. I received 2 rolls today hoping to wrap at least 7 small to medium packages. I was able to get 4 medium toys wrapped before running out . I would not purchase again. This is very expensive paper and there is so little paper on the roll.
on December 17, 2013
I've been wrapping gifts for 30 years now, and this is by far some of the most superior quality wrapping paper I've ever used! Very thick, stiff, crisp, heavy paper with fantastic prints on them...I purchase a few different prints and am pleased with every single one of them...this was more expensive than most papers I've purchased before, but totally worth the cost! I had just gotten a much inferior wrapping paper the week before, which tore and ripped as I tried to wrap the gifts. This was a refreshing change after the frustration of the poor paper...I highly recommend!
on December 29, 2013
I picked the heading as it described the paper . The design was beautiful and the quality superb. It was nice to give a beautiful Christmas paper gift.
on January 30, 2014
Purchase price, for such a mundane paper, was outrageous. Better quality paper, in the same roll size, can be bought at the local grocery store!
on February 13, 2013
Its Christmas paper. Not sure what else to say, it was thicker then most christmas paper making it easier to work with when wrapping.
on November 2, 2012
nice heavy duty - can wrap anything in it & pattern is very pretty. Am going to see if they have other patterns - would buy again
on October 27, 2014