- Series: Routledge Communication Series
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (July 3, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805833501
- ISBN-13: 978-0805833508
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,394,269 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Entertainment-Education: A Communication Strategy for Social Change (Routledge Communication Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
An excellent resource which outlines the methodology of combining radio and television dramatic story-telling entertainment with pro-social educational goals. Documents several successful campaigns carried out in various countries which promoted safe sex, lower birth rates, and higher status of women. Other projects introduced agricultural techniques and other topics.