Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
votes
apple Mar 7, 2014
Mac Mini? the description (here on Amazon's site) states Mac Mini.
Dec 20, 2014 by Michćl
vote
Im not 100% because I havent tested with that exact setup, but my guess would be that it would work. It works with many video players I have worked with, including software based video players.
Jun 16, 2014 by Blackwatur
votes
Sure. I have mine plugged into my home theatre pc via my tv. Works great!
Nov 30, 2013 by Shad W.
votes
all key have back lit, including touchpad
Jan 19, 2014 by Lu Chen
votes
My whole family has been incredibly happy with it for controlling our HTPC. Which we use a lot. Functions near perfect, and amazing battery life. My only complaint is that the USB dongle seems a little... weak. We are set up on a small 32" TV, so our couch is fairly close, and sometimes we STILL have to lean forward on the couch to get it to communicate consistently. And I had to put the dongle on a USB port on the front of the case, because it was even more horrible when I had it hidden around back! But other than that, it's a wonderful little HTPC remote.
Jan 20, 2014 by J. C. Robinson
votes
This remote keypad has nothing to do with the Chromecast device. The keypad is associated with a computer it will "run". The Chromcast device just displays on your tv whatever your computer is displaying. If the keyboard works with your computer/laptop, then you are fine. If you are wondering if you can work a Chromecast device without a computer by using this keyboard... nope
Jul 8, 2014 by sdpryde
votes
No. In fact the Samsaug repairman is due Monday at 10:30 AM how is that for irony?
Jan 24, 2015 by Ole wisenheimer
votes
it's 5 inches wide, about the size of a Samsung Galaxy S5, so you'll have to make up your own mind on that question. I have carpal tunnel and I like it
Dec 21, 2014 by Paul L.
votes
Sorry...Non lo so
Oct 29, 2014 by cameron lowes
votes
No, this is just a keyboard. Unless of course you connect it directly to your HTPC, then you don't need a computer.
Oct 7, 2014 by H. A.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers