5.0 out of 5 stars Entourage Back on Track
Published on December 4, 2009 by Brandon Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to the show - even if the wheels are just spinning
I've watched Entourage every season and own every season on DVD to this point. Yet, I find myself frustrated with the series, because it seems like the series is just spinning it's wheels.

Published on September 2, 2010 by M. Mierendorf

5.0 out of 5 stars Entourage Back on Track, December 4, 2009
This review is from: Entourage: Season 6 (DVD)
This season really gets Entourage back on track where as the previous season was a downer for the boys while Vinnie wasn't that mega-star that he used to be. Everyone watches this show because they wish the story was about them and this season doesn't disappoint. Vinnie is back to being the star that he is with all the girls vying to be his arm candy. The boys are starting to do a lot more on their own in this season, almost making it appear as though Vinnie is bothered by being alone, but they still come together as a crew as usual to cap the season.

3.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to the show - even if the wheels are just spinning, September 2, 2010
This review is from: Entourage: Season 6 (DVD)

We've followed Vince and the gang for years now and not really seen any character development outside of E. Season 6 in my eyes was pretty disappointing, but it still required in my collection of the series.

The special features run slim with this season, so I can't justify a review any higher than 3 stars. If you're a fan of the show and dedicated to collecting all the seasons (even if they aren't great), then its an obvious purchase. If you're looking to get into the show, don't let the $20 purchase price sway you - just rent it on Netflix.

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad I sold it 5 mins after I finished the Season, July 9, 2010
Greg "Greg" (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Entourage: Season 6 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I'm a huge Entourage fan, but I have to say this season was the worst. I own all of the seasons, but this one I just had to get out of my house. The quality was equivalent to DVD resolution, it wasn't sharp at all. Ari's character seems more mean than sarcastic and they even made Eric sound like Ari. Not for anything but there can only be one Ari Gold. This season pretty much set up future seasons of Entourage, but it could have been a little more dynamic. Eric finds himself struggling to get in Sloane's pants all season and also find's himself caught up with some little barely legal chick. I have to also say that the whole crew including Ari are not aging well at all. The previous seasons of Entourage have been pretty original and maybe they set the bar a little to high, but for now I have to say you maybe very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back on Track, January 26, 2010
This review is from: Entourage: Season 6 (DVD)
As an Entourage Fan, i thought that Season 5 was the worst on. Season 6 Really got back on track. They shift some focus off of vince, and onto the other guys... All in all Great Season!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great season, January 30, 2010
E. Soler Jr. (Bronx, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Entourage: Season 6 (DVD)
Great season you'll truly love this one it's very surprising. Many things happen in this season that would have you asking for more. After I saw this season it left me with curiousity on how season 7 is going to turn out. So can't hardly wait for season 7 to come out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Near the end of the line..., July 13, 2010
This review is from: Entourage: Season 6 (DVD)
First off, this has been one of my most favorite programs on tv. Watching this helps you to escape your mundane life for a few minutes and live in a fantasy world few experience. This was one of those shows people could watch for years without seeing the characters develop and be very content with that. Sometimes people WANT to see that kind of "not a care in the world" attitude. This season, which adds serious relationships, life reflection and other adult problems takes away from some of the fairy tale which made this show what it is. Unfortunately, it (and season 5) has become more of a bland weekday soap opera with very limited substance compared to the first 4 seasons. Subtle hints of the above were tolerable in previous seasons but it's starting to get stale now with the adult theme taking over. I'll keep watching until the end, but I wish they would have stuck with the recipe that made me watch in the first place. HBO is definitely milking the popularity for all it's worth, but I have a feeling the viewers will revolt soon. I predict Season 8 will be the last at this rate.

UPDATED [...] 8/8/2010 7:31:01 PM ET

I must be psychic... HBO has confirmed Season 8 will be the last season for Entourage.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weakest Season so far, June 9, 2010
This review is from: Entourage: Season 6 (DVD)
I'm a huge fan of Entourage and have watched every season multiple times, however this season just seemed like it had no direction. Vincent Chase was on vacation the whole time with nothing really to do. E goes gaga over a girl who is, well to be nice, less then attractive. I got bored over Turtle's story arc and Drama didn't really make much of an impression this season until he ultimately gave up on his career at the end, which was one of the few highlights of the season. Since Vince wasn't working Ari had no one to rain his wrath upon so the writers dragged out Lloyd becoming an agent to give him something to scream about. All and all it was a lukewarm season, here's hoping they bring it back to its greatness next season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Season!!, June 27, 2010
This review is from: Entourage: Season 6 (DVD)
Season 6 is a great season. Vince has money again, his brother takes a break from the industry, Turtle continues dating his actress girlfriend, Artie continues to grow his agency and be obnoxious. Eric grows up a little. Great season. Better than last season; lots of action and fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Shipping, June 24, 2010
This review is from: Entourage: Season 6 (DVD)
This isn't as much of a review on Entourage Season 6, as it is on Amazon shipping. Let's face it, if you are considering ordering season six of a television show, you know what you are going to get. I pre-ordered this with the arrival on the release day. To my shock, I received this a day early than what was listed as the release day! I will for sure be pre-ordering items from Amazon more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing really happens, August 24, 2010
B. Yao (Toronto, ON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Entourage: Season 6 (DVD)
I've been a long follower for Entourage since the beginning and I have to say this particular season was the most disappointing of all. Nothing really happens, and with just 12 episodes it's quite disappointing. You're gonna $20-30 for this season and you'll finish watching the entire season in probably 2-3 days, and then you'll be thinking about selling it. It's a big waste of time.. although the final episode seemed interesting.

Entourage: Season 6 [Blu-ray]
Entourage: Season 6 [Blu-ray] by Kevin Connolly (Blu-ray - 2010)
$39.98 $14.96