- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- New Anamorphic (1.78:1) Widescreen Transfer
- Original Uncut Japanese Language Version
- Newly Translated Easy-to-Read Removable Subtitles
- Animated DVD Menus
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Video Interview with Director Gaira
- Essay on the Japanese Film Fogging Controversy STARRING Saeko Kizuki Naomi Hagio Kazuhiko Goda Taiju Kato WRITTEN BY Gaira (Kazuo Komizu) PRODUCED BY Hiroshi Hanzawa and Toshio Sato DIRECTED BY Gaira (Kazuo Komizu)
Not Rated 1986 Approx 73 min. Color NTSC Dolby Digital Mono 1.78:1
ADULTS ONLY! CONTAINS SCENES OF EXPLICIT SEX AND GRAPHIC VIOLENCE
A fog moves in, or the dry ice machine starts up, and the vehicle hits a creature in the road.
If however, you're looking for a movie with one good death scene, HBO type soft-core sex, and terrible subtitles, then buy the film right now.
The film does not try to be scary it is essentially soft core porn in the beginning and then attempted horrific violence at the end.
I viewed this not knowing what to expect. This is just a warning to anyone who hasn't seen it and who feels they will in the future. Read morePublished on July 15, 2012 by duffy
This movie has some of the most ridiculous Japanese men in it ever. Never seen a movie quite like this one.Published on August 20, 2011 by Fizzle
If you came upon this movie looking for the next disturbing, macabre, b-fest horror flick, full of grisly gore and astonishing images don't buy this movie. Read morePublished on March 1, 2008 by Robert K. Annese
Hello all you perverted freaks out there! Capt. Freaky is back! With a new vintage Japanese film review for you...So lets cut right to the chase! Read morePublished on March 10, 2006 by Capt. Freaky
This movie is pure Japanise exploitation-trash-schlock. Balancing on the edge of soft-porn it has about its 2/3 given away for sex scenes. And rather explicit ones. Read morePublished on November 13, 2005 by Anton Ilinski
I'm a big fan of Japanese horror films--the cognoscenti are starting to refer to it as "J-horror"--so I just knew I had to check out "Entrails of the Virgin" and "Entrails of the... Read morePublished on October 26, 2005 by Jeffrey Leach
The Movie is a Japanese produced, Grade D, low budget piece of trash. Some nudity, and violence, but most of it was off camera. Don't waste your time.Published on July 6, 2005 by Alan Bloch